Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have CISSP-ISSEP free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
The National Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (NIACAP) is the minimum standard process for the certification and accreditation of computer and telecommunications systems that handle U.S. national security information. Which of the following participants are required in a NIACAP security assessment Each correct answer represents a part of the solution. Choose all that apply.
- A. Information Assurance Manager
- B. Designated Approving Authority
- C. Certification agent
- D. IS program manager
- E. User representative
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is an Information Assurance (IA) model that protects and defends information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation
- A. Parkerian Hexad
- B. Five Pillars model
- C. Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
- D. Classic information security model
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the subordinate tasks of the Implement and Validate Assigned IA Control phase in the DIACAP process Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
- A. Conduct activities related to the disposition of the system data and objects.
- B. Combine validation results in DIACAP scorecard.
- C. Conduct validation activities.
- D. Execute and update IA implementation plan.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following professionals is responsible for starting the Certification & Accreditation (C&A) process
- A. Authorizing Official
- B. Information system owner
- C. Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- D. Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following approaches can be used to build a security program Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
- A. Right-Up Approach
- B. Left-Up Approach
- C. Bottom-Up Approach
- D. Top-Down Approach
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following phases of DITSCAP includes the activities that are necessary for the continuing operation of an accredited IT system in its computing environment and for addressing the changing threats that a system faces throughout its life cycle
- A. Phase 1, Definition
- B. Phase 3, Validation
- C. Phase 4, Post Accreditation Phase
- D. Phase 2, Verification
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is the acronym of RTM
- A. Resource tracking method
- B. Requirements Testing Matrix
- C. Requirements Traceability Matrix
- D. Resource timing method
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following security controls works as the totality of protection mechanisms within a computer system, including hardware, firmware, and software, the combination of which is responsible for enforcing a security policy
- A. Trusted computing base (TCB)
- B. Common data security architecture (CDSA)
- C. Internet Protocol Security (IPSec)
- D. Application program interface (API)
NEW QUESTION 9
You work as a security engineer for BlueWell Inc. You are working on the ISSE model. In
which of the following phases of the ISSE model is the system defined in terms of what security is needed
- A. Define system security architecture
- B. Develop detailed security design
- C. Discover information protection needs
- D. Define system security requirements
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following cooperative programs carried out by NIST conducts research to advance the nation's technology infrastructure
- A. Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- B. NIST Laboratories
- C. Baldrige National Quality Program
- D. Advanced Technology Program
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following individuals is an upper-level manager who has the power and capability to evaluate the mission, business case, and budgetary needs of the system while also considering the security risks
- A. User Representative
- B. Program Manager
- C. Certifier
- D. DAA
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following certification levels requires the completion of the minimum security checklist and more in-depth, independent analysis
- A. CL 3
- B. CL 4
- C. CL 2
- D. CL 1
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following federal laws is designed to protect computer data from theft
- A. Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- B. Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA)
- C. Government Information Security Reform Act (GISRA)
- D. Computer Security Act
NEW QUESTION 14
Your project is an agricultural-based project that deals with plant irrigation systems. You have discovered a byproduct in your project that your organization could use to make a profit. If your organization seizes this opportunity it would be an example of what risk response
- A. Enhancing
- B. Positive
- C. Opportunistic
- D. Exploiting
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following characteristics are described by the DIAP Information Readiness Assessment function Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
- A. It performs vulnerabilitythreat analysis assessment.
- B. It provides for entry and storage of individual system data.
- C. It provides data needed to accurately assess IA readiness.
- D. It identifies and generates IA requirements.
NEW QUESTION 16
The phase 3 of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process is known as mitigation planning. Which of the following processes take place in phase 3 Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
- A. Agree on a strategy to mitigate risks.
- B. Evaluate mitigation progress and plan next assessment.
- C. Identify threats, vulnerabilities, and controls that will be evaluated.
- D. Document and implement a mitigation plan.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following CNSS policies describes the national policy on use of cryptomaterial by activities operating in high risk environments
- A. CNSSP N
- B. 14
- C. NCSC N
- D. 5
- E. NSTISSP N
- F. 6
- G. NSTISSP N
- H. 7
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following responsibilities are executed by the federal program manager
- A. Ensure justification of expenditures and investment in systems engineering activities.
- B. Coordinate activities to obtain funding.
- C. Review project deliverables.
- D. Review and approve project plans.
Thanks for reading the newest CISSP-ISSEP exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy CISSP-ISSEP dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CISSP-ISSEP/ (213 Q&As Dumps)