Act now and download your 1Y0-203 Free Practice Questions today! Do not waste time for the worthless 1Y0-203 Dumps tutorials. Download 1Y0-203 Dumps Questions with real questions and answers and begin to learn 1Y0-203 Braindumps with a classic professional.
Free 1Y0-203 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator procures 500 XenDesktop Platinum license. The administrator installs a development- specific, license-based application on the master image and publishes desktops to the developers. Each instance of this application requires a separate license.
A developer launches the published desktop and 5 instances of the developer application from within the Published Desktop session.
How many XenDesktop and application licenses will the developer's action consume?
- A. 1 XenDesktop license and 1 application license
- B. 5 XenDesktop license and 5 application licenses
- C. 1 XenDesktop license and 5 application licenses
- D. 5 XenDesktop license and 1 application license
NEW QUESTION 2
A virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) is unable to register to the Delivery Controller. Which three factors can be causing this issue? (Choose three.)
- A. Improperly configured firewalls
- B. Time differences between VDA-enabled machines and the joined domain
- C. Incorrectly configured Citrix policy in Active Directory
- D. Citrix ICA service NOT running
- E. Wrong Reverse DNS lookups in a forest
NEW QUESTION 3
ACitrix Administrator wants to enable Citrix XML Service trust for user access within a XenDesktop infrastructure. Which step does the administrator need to take to complete this task?
- A. Configure the appropriate XML Service Trust settings using HDX policy within Citrix Studio.
- B. Run the “Set-BrokerSite -TrustRequestsSentToTheXMLServicePort $true” PowerShell command from within a Controller.
- C. Run the “Set-BrokerSite -TrustRequestsSentToTheXMLServicePort $true” PowerShell command from within a VDA.
- D. Run the “Get-BrokerSite -TrustRequestsSentToTheXMLServicePort $true” PowerShell command from within a Controller.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which Citrix component is installed by the XenDesktop 7.6 LTSR Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)?
- A. HDX 3D Pro
- B. HDX RealTime Optimization Pack
- C. Receiver for Web
- D. Receiver
NEW QUESTION 5
ACitrix Administrator needs to configure Store Front for High Availability in order to aggregate resources from multiple deployments.
Which two requirements or restrictions should the administrator consider when deciding to set up highly available multi- site configurations for stores? (Choose two.)
- A. App Controller applications can also be aggregated as long as they have the same name and path on each server
- B. StoreFront only provides access to backup deployments for disaster recovery when all the primary sites are available
- C. While running ‘Propagate task’, the administrator CANNOT make any further changes until all the servers in the group have been updated
- D. If synchronization of user’s application subscriptions is configured between stores on separate StoreFront deployments, the stores must have the same name in each server group
NEW QUESTION 6
ACitrix Administrator needs to improve the launch times of published applications for end users. Which two features can be the administrator enable to achieve this goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Session Pre-Launch
- B. ICA Keep Alive
- C. Session Sharing
- D. Session Reliability
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to configure an Engineer User Group, which has the following requirements:
Users need the ability to install applications.
Users require personalization and elevated administrator rights. Users engage in resource-intensive work.
Which FlexCast Model can the administrator use?
- A. Hosted VDI (Static/Persistent)
- B. Hosted VDI (Random/Non-Persistent)
- C. VM-Hosted Applications
- D. Published Applications
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: In a Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop environment which has a User/Device licensing model in place, a Citrix Administrator is reviewing license usage. The administrator notices that some listed employees are NO longer part of the organization, as they have retired or changed jobs.
Which utility can the administrator use to release the unused licenses immediately?
- A. udadmin
- B. Citrix Studio
- C. Imdiag
- D. Imadmin
NEW QUESTION 9
Citrix Administrator configured a Citrix policy with the list of filters below:
- Client IP Address: 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168
- User or Group: Marketing Department
- User Group: Marketing Executives
Which two connections will receive the policy setting? (Choose two.)
- A. A user who is part of the Marketing Department and part of the Marketing Executives group whose endpoint client IP address is in the range .4.0.100-22.214.171.124
- B. A user who is part of the Marketing Department but NOT part of the Marketing Executives group whose endpoint client IP address is NOT in the range .4.0.100-126.96.36.199.
- C. A user who is part of the Marketing Department and part of the Marketing Executives group, but whose endpointclient IP address is NOT in the range .4.0.100-188.8.131.52.
- D. A user who is part of the Marketing Department but NOT part of the Marketing Executives group whose endpoint client IP address is in the range .4.0.100-184.108.40.206.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to configure StoreFront to allow external users to access internal resources. The external users will authenticate on StoreFront.
Which Storefront Authentication method will the administrator configure?
- A. HTTP Basic
- B. Username and password
- C. Smart Card
- D. Pass-through from NetScaler Gateway
NEW QUESTION 11
Which Citrix component acts as Secure Ticket Authority (STA) in a XenDesktop environment?
- A. NetScaler Gateway
- B. License Server
- C. StoreFront Server
- D. Delivery Controller
Explanation: The NetScaler Gateway is primarily used (yes, it can do a lot more, out of scope for now) to provide our users with secure external access to our XenDesktop sites.
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is installing Office 365 Pro Plus. The administrator needs to use a silent installation method that does NOT perform activation. Which type of file is required for a silent installation method?
- A. MSP
- B. MSI
- C. XML
- D. INI
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has been receiving calls from users stating that they are receiving new sessions instead of reconnecting to their disconnected sessions. The administrator investigated the issue and found the sessions are in a disconnected state when the users leave work.
What should the administrator configure inStoreFront to allow the users to reconnect to their disconnected sessions while roaming?
- A. Session Lingering
- B. Session Pre-Launch
- C. Workspace Control
- D. Session Timeout
NEW QUESTION 14
Which PowerShell command can be used to display all the Citrix services installed on the Delivery Controller?
- A. Get-Service -DisplayName *broker*
- B. Get-Service -DisplayName *citrix*
- C. Get-Service -DisplayName *controller*
- D. Get-Service -DisplayName *xendesktop*
NEW QUESTION 15
ACitrix Administrator received complaints from users that their non-persistent VDIs sometimes crash, causing them to lose files that they are working on.
Which Citrix Profile Management setting can the administrator enable to minimize such file loss?
- A. Cross Platform
- B. Active Write Back
- C. Streaming
- D. Caching
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to implement Office 365 with XenApp and XenDesktop in the environment. The Exchange server is local to the environment, so the administrator decides to configure Outlook in Online Mode. What is the requirement to configure Online Mode in this situation?
- A. It requires a connection to the SQL server in the environment.
- B. It requires licenses to be installed, because it does NOT use a built-in license.
- C. It requires Outlook to be synced with the user's profile.
- D. It requires a constant connection to the back-end Exchange serve
NEW QUESTION 17
By default, what will be the printing behavior when NO printing policy is configured?
- A. Auto-create client printer is Enabled.
- B. Direct Connection to print servers is Enabled.
- C. Universal Printer Driver is Enabled.
- D. Universal Print Server is enabled.
Explanation: Auto-create all client printers option.
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A user is working on a document in a XenDesktop session and saves data on the desktop. The Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) session abruptly crashes, causing the saved data to be lost.
Which Citrix Profile Management policy can be enabled to prevent data loss?
- A. Delay Cached Profile Deletion
- B. Active Write Back
- C. Profile Caching
- D. Profile Streaming
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-203 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-203-dumps.html (New 131 Q&As Version)