It is impossible to pass Citrix 1Y0-230 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 1Y0-230 Dumps. You will get a surprising result by our 1Y0-230 Braindumps.
Free demo questions for Citrix 1Y0-230 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: Users belong to three Authentication, Authorization and Auditing (AAA) groups: Corporate, Finance and Software.
Show aaa groups:
>show aaa group
1) GroupName: Corporate
2) GroupName: Finance
3) GroupName: Software Done
>show aaa group Corporate GroupName: Corporate Weight: 0
Authorization Policy: pol_1, Type: Classic, Priority: 0
> add authorization policy pol_1 ns_true ALLOW
> bind aaa group Corporate –policy pol_1
The user is being denied resources while aaad.debug shows: Group ‘corporate’ being extracted for user User1
Why is the user being denied access?
- A. The Authorization policy is NOT configured properly.
- B. The group attribute is NOT configured in the LDAP policy.
- C. AAA group names are NOT the same as those in Active Directory/
- D. LDAP Base DN is incorrect.
NEW QUESTION 2
A Citrix Administrator has deployed a new NetScaler MPX appliance in the demilitarized (DMZ) with one interface in the DMZ and the other on the internal network.
In which mode should the administrator deploy the NetScaler?
- A. One-Arm
- B. Two-Arm
- C. Forward Proxy
- D. Transparent
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three statements are true when comparing a Simple Access Control List (ACL) to an Extended ACL? (Choose three.)
- A. Extended ACLs have priorities
- B. Simple ACLs can be modified
- C. Extended ACLs apply first
- D. Simple ACLs can be based on the Source and Destination IP address
- E. Simple ACLs can bridge traffic
- F. Simple ACLs are based on the Source IP address only
- G. Simple ACLs apply first
NEW QUESTION 4
Which reason would account for uneven user connections on a back-end server using the default load-balancing method?
- A. Persistence is enabled
- B. Application resource utilization is uneven
- C. Incorrect load-balancing method is selected
- D. Multiplexing is disabled
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured the “-denySSLReneg” Parameter using the below command on NetScaler to enhance security.
set ssl parameter –denySSLReneg <option>
Which two options can the administrator use to complete the command (Choose two.)
- A. NO
- B. NONSECURE
- C. ALL
- D. HIGHSECURE
- E. FRONTEND_CLIENT
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three steps can a Citrix Administrator take to integrate an existing CERT-based authentication policy on an existing NetScaler Gateway platform? (Choose three.)
- A. Create a CERT authentication policy and bind it to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server
- B. Enable client authentication on the SSL parameters of the virtual server
- C. Bind the existing CERT authentication policy to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server
- D. Enable the two-factor option on the existing CERT authentication profile
- E. Change the client certificate to Mandatory on the SSL parameters of the virtual server
NEW QUESTION 7
Which type of entity can a Citrix Administrator configure to support the use of an SSL rewrite policy?
- A. Global server load balancing virtual server
- B. Content Switching virtual server
- C. SSL load balancing virtual server
- D. SSL_Bridge balancing virtual server
NEW QUESTION 8
Which NetScaler feature can be utilized to reuse existing TCP connections?
- A. Content Switching
- B. TCP Buffering
- C. Keep Alives
- D. Connection Multiplexing
NEW QUESTION 9
TCP multiplexing is a technique that enables the reuse of existing TCP connections
Which NetScaler hardware or software platform offers a Multi-Tenant solution?
- A. VPX
- B. CPX
- C. MPX
- D. SDX
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two policy types can a Citrix Administrator apply to a NetScaler Gateway virtual server so that only users accessing with corporate laptops that belong to the network domain are allowed? (Choose two.)
- A. Pre-Authentication
- B. Responder
- C. Authorization
- D. Traffic
- E. Session
NEW QUESTION 11
A Citrix Administrator needs to ensure that a revoked certificate is NOT being used for client certificate authentication.
Which two entities can the administrator select on the NetScaler? (Choose two.)
- A. Online Certification Status Protocol
- B. Certificate Revocation List
- C. Subject Alternative certificates
- D. Server Name Indication
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator was notified that all contractor user IDs will start with the prefix “con.” Currently SmartControl is used to restrict access to peripherals.
Which expression can the administrator use to accomplish this requirement?
- A. HTTP.REQ.USERNAME.CONTAINS(“con”).NOT
- B. HTTP.REQ.USER.IS_MEMBER_OF(“con”).NOT
- C. HTTP.REQ.USE
- D. IS_MEMBER-OF (“con”)
- E. HTTP.REQ.USERNAME.CONTAINS (“con”)
Explanation: Reference https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX200261
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator created four session policies and applied them to the bind points below.
Policy A: Split tunnel ON priority 10 bound at the Virtual Server level
Policy B: Split tunnel OFF priority 20 bound at the Group level
Policy C: Split tunnel NOT configured priority 30 bound at the Global level
Policy D: Split tunnel ON priority 6 bound at the Group level
Which policy will take precedence?
- A. Policy C
- B. Policy D
- C. Policy A
- D. Policy B
NEW QUESTION 14
A Citrix Administrator needs to customize the user experience for users connecting with the NetScaler Gateway plug-in.
Which three options can the administrator configure in this customization, using session and traffic policies? (Choose three.)
- A. The level of user access to the applications
- B. Single sign-on
- C. Split tunneling
- D. The domains to which users are allowed access
- E. Authentication methods
NEW QUESTION 15
How can a Cirtix Administrator configure session policies for the Authentication, Authorization and Auditing Traffic Management (AAA-TM) sessions if the authentication virtual server is specified in a Unified Gateway setup?
- A. The session policies can be defined only for the NetScaler Gateway virtual server.
- B. The AAA-TM session policies are bound to the virtual server.
- C. The AAA-TM sessions inherit the NetScaler Gateway session policies.
- D. The AAA-TM policies need to be bound as default global.
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to create local user accounts for other administrators with limited privileges. The other administrators will need only:
-The ability to enable and disable services and servers
Which built-in Command Policy permission level can the administrator use?
- A. Network
- B. Operator
- C. Sysadmin
- D. Read-Only
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator created a rewrite policy to add a custom footer for a NetScaler Gateway login page. However, the administrator is NOT able to see the changes on the login page.
Which step can the administrator perform next to see the changes on the login page?
- A. Restart the NetScaler
- B. Edit the vpn/gateway_login_view.js file
- C. Make changes to rc.netscaler
- D. Disable the Rewrite and Responder feature
P.S. Easily pass 1Y0-230 Exam with 111 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 1Y0-230 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-230-dumps.html (111 New Questions)