We provide 1Y0-230 Exam Questions and Answers in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Citrix 1Y0-230 Exam quickly & easily. The 1Y0-230 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 1Y0-230 Free Practice Questions product and material, you can easily pass the 1Y0-230 exam.
Check 1Y0-230 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A company recently acquired three smaller companies; this adds more than 1500 employees to the company. The current NetScaller appliance does NOT support adding that many users.
A Citrix Administrator needs to use a Multi-Tenancy solution, giving each newly acquired company its own NetScaler for VPN access, load balancing, and at least 20 GBPS of throughput.
How can the administrator meet the needs of this environment?
- A. Install XenServer and configure a NetScaler VPX 3000 for each newly acquired company.
- B. Purchase a NetScaler MPX appliance for each newly acquired company.
- C. Purchase a NetScaler CPX for each newly acquired company.
- D. Purchase a NetScaler SDX appliance and configure a NetScaler Instance for each newly acquired company.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A company has three departments with proprietary applications that need to be load-balanced on the
NetScaler. The three department managers would like to use the same IP address to access their individual application, which would mean configuring three load-balanced virtual servers all using the same IP address.
How can a Citrix Administrator configure this on the NetScaler?
- A. Configure three different lad-balanced virtual servers with three different IP addresses on the NetScaler
- B. Configure three SNIPs with the same IP address on the NetScaler
- C. Configure three different NetScalers that use the same IP address
- D. Configure three different admin partitions that allow the use of the same IP address for each load-balanced virtual server
NEW QUESTION 3
A Citrix Administrator configured an external syslog server but is NOT seeing detailed TCP information. What can be causing this issue?
- A. TCP logging is NOT enabled
- B. User defined Audit Log is NOT configured
- C. Log level is NOT enabled
- D. Log facility is NOT configured
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has made changes to the NetScaler, deleting parts of the configuration, and then saved the new configurations. The changes caused an outage which needs to be resolved as quickly as possible. There is no NetScaler backup.
What does the administrator need to do to recover the configuration quickly?
- A. Restart the NetScaler
- B. Run Save v/s Running configuration
- C. Restore from revision history
- D. Run HA file synchronization
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two options would provide an end-to-end encryption data, while allowing the NetScaler to optimize the responses? (Choose two.)
- A. HTTP protocol for the virtual server
- B. SSL Bridge protocol for the virtual server
- C. HTTP protocol for the services
- D. SSL protocol for the virtual server
- E. SSL protocol for the services
- F. SSL Bridge protocol for the services
NEW QUESTION 6
A Citrix Administrator receives complaints from some users that authentication for the NetScaler Gateway site fails.
Which tool can the administrator use to find data regarding time of failure and a list of users facing this issue?
- A. Gateway Insight
- B. Security Insight
- C. Web Insight
- D. HDX Insight
NEW QUESTION 7
Which type of policy can be applied to a NetScaler Gateway virtual server to limit access to XenDesktop resources, if the user device does NOT comply with the company’s security requirements?
- A. Responder
- B. Authorization
- C. Session
- D. Traffic
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator deployed a NetScaler in one-arm mode. Currently, the VLANs 20, 30 and 40 are tagged on the interface with the option of ‘tagall’ on the interface.
What is true regarding the VLANs, when ‘tagall’ is enabled on the interface?
- A. VLANS 1, 20, 30, 40 and HA packets are tagged on the interface
- B. VLANS 20, 30 and 40 are tagged on the interface
- C. VLANS 20, 30, 40 and HA packets are tagged on the interface
- D. VLANS 1, 20, 30 and 40 are tagged on the interface
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured a NetScaler active-passive high availability (HA) pair. When the HA pair fails over, customers are unable to access the hosted websites. After some troubleshooting, the administrator found that the upstream router was NOT updating its ARP table.
What can the administrator configure to resolve this issue?
- A. Independent Network Configuration (INC) mode
- B. Virtual MAC
- C. HA monitor
- D. Route Monitor
NEW QUESTION 10
Which option is needed to configure the NetScaler Gateway to provide users with multiple logon options after successful authentication, if the users are connected through clientless access?
- A. Client choices without using Endpoint Analysis
- B. Configuration of Endpoint Analysis
- C. Configuration of Quarantine Group
- D. Client choices options with mandatory Endpoint Analysis
NEW QUESTION 11
Which setting can a Citrix Administrator use to reduce server load, improve response time and increase the number of SSL transactions per second on a SSL virtual server created with default settings?
- A. Session Reuse
- B. SSLv3
- C. Session Timeout
- D. SSLv2 Redirect
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A XenDesktop Administrator just updated a StoreFront server to the X1 Receiver portal theme. The NetScaler Administrator would like to update the gateway to match StoreFront as closely as possible.
How can the NetScaler Administrator accomplish this with the least amount of administrative effort and without impacting connectivity through the gateway during the change?
- A. Create a new gateway with the X1 theme.
- B. Update the existing gateway by selecting the X1 theme from the global settings.
- C. Create a new gateway with a customs theme to match StoreFront.
- D. Update the existing gateway by building a custom theme to match StoreFront.
NEW QUESTION 13
A Citrix Administrator needs to generate AppFlow data for internal ICA connections.
Which two connection methods could the administrator use to route internal ICA connections through NetScaler without modifying the existing network routing? (Choose two.)
- A. Policy-based Routing
- B. ICA Proxy
- C. SOCKS proxy
- D. Transparent Mode
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two features can a Citrix Administrator use to allow secure access to a sensitive company web server that is load-balanced by the NetScaler? (Choose two.)
- A. ICA proxy
- B. Integrated caching
- C. Application Firewall
- D. AppFlow
- E. AAA
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A user is attempting to access a web server, which is load-balanced by the NetScaler using HTTPS. The user received the following message:
SSL/TLS error: You have not chosen to trust “Certificate Authority” the issuer of the server’s security certificate.
What can a Citrix Administrator do to prevent users from viewing this message?
- A. Ensure that the intermediate Certificate is linked to the Server Certificate.
- B. Ensure that the user has the Server Certificate installed.
- C. Ensure that the intermediate Certificate is linked to the Root Certificate.
- D. Ensure that the user has the Certificate’s Public key.
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured a new NetScaler Unified Gateway. The administrator would like to see what Endpoint Analysis and Single Sign-on failures have occurred since implementing the new Gateway.
Which tool can the administrator use to see this data?
- A. NetScaler Dashboard
- B. MAS Gateway Insight
- C. aaad.debug
- D. MAS Security Insight
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to configure a NetScaler Gateway virtual server in order to meet the security requirements of the organization. The administrator needs to configure timeouts for end-user sessions, to be triggered by the following behaviors:
-Inactivity for at least 15 minutes
-No keyboard or mouse activity for at least 15 minutes
Which two timeout settings can the administrator configure to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Client Idle Time-out set to 15
- B. Forced Time-out set to 15
- C. Client Idle Time-out set to 900
- D. Session Time-out set to 15
- E. Session Time-out set to 900
- F. Forced Time-out set to 900
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-230 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-230/ (New 111 Q&As Version)