It is impossible to pass Citrix 1Y0-230 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 1Y0-230 Dumps Questions. You will get a surprising result by our 1Y0-230 Dumps.
Citrix 1Y0-230 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator notices user sessions are disconnecting and reconnecting more often this week than last week, signaling a problem.
The administrator troubleshoots this issue and prepares to resolve it using persistence. However, the following considerations apply in the environment:
-It is a multi-proxy environment behind the NetScaler.
-USIP mode is enabled and applied to the services.
-The session timeout is very short.
-All users connect from the same location.
The Administrator can use persistence based on the setting to resolve this issue. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. HTTP Cookies
- B. Proximity
- C. SSL Session IDs
- D. Subnet IP
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Junior Citrix Administrator needs to create a Content Switching virtual server on a NetScaler high availability (HA) pair. The NSIP addresses are 192.168.20.10 and 192168.20.11. The junior administrator connects to NSIP address 192.168.20.10 and saves the changes.
The following day, a Senior Citrix Administrator tries to test the new Content Switching virtual server, but it is NOT working. The senior administrator connects to the HA pair and everything the junior administrator configured is gone.
Why did the NetScalers lose the newly added configurations?
- A. The NetScaler appliances are NOT at the same firmware version
- B. The junior administrator connected to the NSIP of the secondary NetScaler in the HA pair
- C. Both NetScalers in the HA pair restarted overnight, losing the configuration
- D. The junior administrator made the changes and did NOT force a failover to save the configuration
NEW QUESTION 3
Which NetScaler feature can a Citrix Administrator use to create a customer footer for a NetScaler Gateway login page?
- A. Rewrite
- B. SmartAccess
- C. HTTP Callout
- D. Responder
NEW QUESTION 4
A NetScaler with Unified Gateway combines and to provide access to websites and applications through a single URL. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. NetScaler Gateway; Load Balancing
- B. Content Switching; Authentication features
- C. Content Switching; NetScaler Gateway
- D. Authentication features; Load Balancing
Explanation: NetScaler Unified Gateway leverages its Authentication, Authorization and Auditing (AAA) features with content switching to enable users to access all their authorized enterprise applications through a single gateway and URL.
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator found that whenever a NetScaler VPX high availability (HA) pair of
appliances fails over, the load-balanced websites are NOT accessible. The administrator investigated the issue and found that the router and switches do NOT support gratuitous ARP (GARP). However, the administrator cannot immediately afford to upgrade the network infrastructure.
What can the administrator do immediately to resolve the issue and prevent a future outage?
- A. Migrate the VPX pair to different hypervisor hosts.
- B. Replace the NetScaler VPX appliances with NetScaler MPX appliances
- C. Configure a Virtual MAC (VMAC) on the NetScaler.
- D. Utilize IPv6 instead of IPv4.
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator of a Linux environment needs to load-balance the web servers in an environment. However, due to budget constraints, the administrator is NOT able to implement a full-scale solution.
What can the administrator do to load-balance the web servers in this scenario?
- A. Install a NetScaler CPX.
- B. Purchase NetScaler MPX.
- C. Purchase a NetScaler SDX.
- D. Install NetScaler VPX.
NEW QUESTION 7
What are two pre-requisites for configuring SmartAccess policies on a NetScaler Gateway virtual server? (Choose two.)
- A. Universal License
- B. Pre- or Post-Endpoint Analysis configuration policy
- C. Smart card configuration policy
- D. Standard License
Explanation: Make sure the Prerequisites are completed. This includes: ICA Only unchecked, Gateway Universal licenses installed, Callback URL configured at StoreFront, and Trust XML enabled on Delivery Controllers.
If you are using a Preauthentication Policy to run an Endpoint Analysis scan: References:
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to implement an Application Delivery Controller (ADC) solution. The administrator needs the appliance to be able to grow with the increasing demand for bandwidth and performance.
Which NetScaler platform with the administrator choose to accommodate the increasing demand for bandwidth and performance?
- A. SDX
- B. VPX
- C. MPX
- D. CPX
NEW QUESTION 9
How does the NetScaler communicate that IP-to-MAC address bindings have changed to the switches and routers on the network, when a NetScaler high availability (HA) pair failover occurs?
- A. The NetScaler uses Reverse ARP (RARP) to update the devices on the network
- B. The NetScaler uses Proxy ARP to update the devices on the network
- C. The NetScaler uses Gratuitous ARPs (GARPs) to update the devices on the network
- D. The NetScaler uses MAC-based Forwarding to update the routers
NEW QUESTION 10
Which NetScaler Access Control List (ACL) command can a Citrix Administrator use to bridge traffic originating from 192.168.10.200?
- A. add ns acl
- B. add ns simpleacl
- C. add ns acl6
- D. add ns simpleacl6
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has a NetScaler SDX with four VPX instances configured. The SDX has a 10GB bandwidth license that has been configured with dedicated bandwidth of 2 GB for each instance. However, the administrator found that three instances do NOT ever reach the bandwidth limit, while one instance reaches the limit and needs 1 GB more bandwidth to accommodate increased traffic requests.
What can the administrator change on the instance that requires more bandwidth, to meet traffic requirements?
- A. Configure LA channel to increase the bandwidth
- B. Configure burst capacity of 1 GB with priority 10
- C. Purchase a SDX license to increase the bandwidth on the instances
- D. Configure burst capacity on the instance adding 1 GB of bandwidth with burst priority 0
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is managing a NetScaler SDX running eight NetScaler instances. The administrator first needs to upgrade the firmware on the instances. However, the administrator is concerned that it needs to be done all at once.
What upgrading flexibility does SDX provide in this scenario?
- A. The NetScaler instance can be upgraded at the SDX management level, allowing all instances to be upgraded at once.
- B. The NetScaler instances have to be upgraded at the same time.
- C. The NetScaler instance can be upgraded on an individual basis, allowing all instances to run different firmware versions.
- D. It is NOT possible to upgrade the NetScaler instances to different firmware versions.
NEW QUESTION 13
A Citrix Administrator needs to configure single sign-on to a StoreFront server using an external, secure single URL.
Which type of virtual server can the administrator use to meet this requirement?
- A. Load Balancing
- B. Content Switching
- C. VPN
- D. Unified Gateway
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured SNMP to send traps to an external SNMP system. When reviewing the messages, the administrator noticed several entity UP and entity DOWN messages.
To what are these messages related?
- A. High availability synchronization
- B. Load balancing virtual servers
- C. High availability heartbeats
- D. Network interface
NEW QUESTION 15
To which three bind points can a Citrix Administrator bind a session policy, to enable Clientless access? (Choose three.)
- A. Group
- B. Service
- C. Service Group
- D. User
- E. Virtual server
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A NetScaler Appliance is having intermittent issues. A Citrix Administrator is unable to identify the root cause and fix them. The administrator opened a Support ticket and the engineer assigned to the case requested all the logs and configuration information from the NetScaler.
Which technical support tool can the administrator use to gather all the information on the NetScaler to send to the Support Engineer?
- A. Generate Support File
- B. Batch Configuration
- C. Start New Trace
- D. Get Back Trace
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator manages an environment that has multiple websites running through a NetScaler MPX 5550. The NetScaler meets the needs of the environment throughout the year, except in December, when the capacity doubles. The administrator needs to handle this increased web traffic with a temporary, cost-effective solution.
Which action should the administrator recommend in order to handle the increased web traffic?
- A. Purchase a BurstPack License
- B. Purchase NetScaler Gateway Platform License
- C. Purchase a license to upgrade the MPX 5550 to a MPX 5650
- D. Purchase Universal License
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Y0-230 dumps! All 1Y0-230 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-230-dumps.html (111 New Questions)