We provide 1z0 062 dumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1Z0-062 Exam quickly & easily. The 1Z0-062 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 1z0 062 dumps product and material, you can easily pass the 1Z0-062 exam.
Online 1Z0-062 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You execute this command:
Which two statements are true about segment space management for segments in this tablespace? (Choose two.)
- A. Space utilization inside segments is mapped by bitmaps.
- B. Segments are automatically shrunk and compressed when rows are deleted.
- C. The PCTFREE storage parameter has no effect on segments created in this tablespace.
- D. The PCTUSED storage parameter has no effect on segments created in this tablespac
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two services may you see on the My Service Dashboard page? (Choose two.)
- A. Network Cloud Service
- B. User Cloud Service
- C. Compute Cloud Service
- D. Database Cloud Service
NEW QUESTION 3
When is the UNDO_RETENTION parameter value ignored by a transaction?
- A. when there are multiple undo tablespaces available in a database
- B. when the data file of the undo tablespace is autoextensible
- C. when the undo tablespace is of a fixed size and retention guarantee is not enabled
- D. when Flashback Database is enabled
Explanation: References: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14231/undo.htm (undo retention)
NEW QUESTION 4
On your Oracle Database, you issue the following commands to create indexes:
SQL > CREATE INDEX oe.ord_customer_ix1 ON oe.orders (customer_id, sales_rep_id) INVISIBLE; SQL> CREATE BITMAP INDEX oe.ord_customer_ix2 ON oe.orders (customer_id, sales_rep_id); Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Only the ORD_CUSTOMER_IX1 index created.
- B. Both the indexes are updated when a row is inserted, updated, or deleted in the ORDERS table.
- C. Both the indexes are created: however, only ORD_CUSTOMERS_IX1 is used by the optimizer for queries on the ORDERS table.
- D. The ORD_CUSTOMER_IX1 index is not used by the optimizer even when the OPTIMIZER_USE_INVISIBLE_INDEXES parameters is set to true.
- E. Both the indexes are created and used by the optimizer for queries on the ORDERS table.
- F. Both the indexes are created: however, only ORD_CUSTOMERS_IX2 is used by the optimizer for queries on the ORDERS table.
Explanation: Not A: Both indexes are created fine.
B: The invisible index ORD_CUSTOMERS_IX1 and the bitmap index are both updated by DML operations on the Orders table.
F: Since ORD_CUSTOMERS_IX1 is invisible only ORD_CUSTOMERS_IX2 is used by the query optimizer. Not C, Not D, Not E:
* ord_customer_ix1 is an invisible index and is therefore not used by the optimizer.
* VISIBLE | INVISIBLE Use this clause to specify whether the index is visible or invisible to the optimizer. An invisible index is maintained by DML operations, but it is not be used by the optimizer during queries unless you explicitly set the parameter OPTIMIZER_USE_INVISIBLE_INDEXES to TRUE at the session or system level. Note: Specify BITMAP to indicate that index is to be created with a bitmap for each distinct key, rather than indexing each row separately. Bitmap indexes store the rowids associated with a key value as a bitmap. Each bit in the bitmap
corresponds to a possible rowid. If the bit is set, then it means that the row with the corresponding rowid contains the key value. The internal representation of bitmaps is best suited for applications with low levels of concurrent transactions, such as data warehousing.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which task is performed by a background process in a database instance?
- A. Connecting between a client process and a dispatcher
- B. Executing PL/SQL code
- C. Creating dedicated server connections
- D. Copying online redo log files to offline storage
NEW QUESTION 6
You notice a performance change in your production Oracle database and you want to know which change has made this performance difference.
You generate the Compare Period Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) report to further investigation. Which three findings would you get from the report? (Choose three.)
- A. It detects any configuration change that caused a performance difference in both time periods.
- B. It identifies any workload change that caused a performance difference in both time periods.
- C. It detects the top wait events causing performance degradation.
- D. It shows the resource usage for CPU, memory, and I/O in both time periods.
- E. It shows the difference in the size of memory pools in both time periods.
- F. It gives information about statistics collection in both time periods.
Explanation: Keyword: shows the difference.
* Full ADDM analysis across two AWR snapshot periods Detects causes, measure effects, then correlates them Causes: workload changes, configuration changes
Effects: regressed SQL, reach resource limits (CPU, I/O, memory, interconnect) Makes actionable recommendations along with quantified impact
* Identify what changed
/ Configuration changes, workload changes
* Performance degradation of the database occurs when your database was performing optimally in the past, such as 6 months ago, but has gradually degraded to a point where it becomes noticeable to the users. The Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) Compare Periods report enables you to compare database performance between two periods of time. While an AWR report shows AWR data between two snapshots (or two points in time), the AWR Compare Periods report shows the difference (ABE) between two periods (or two AWR reports with a total of four snapshots). Using the AWR Compare Periods report helps you to identify detailed performance attributes and configuration settings that differ between two time periods.
NEW QUESTION 7
You want to schedule a job to rebuild a table’s indexes after a bulk insert, which must be scheduled as soon as a file containing data arrives on the system.
What would you do to accomplish this?
- A. Create a file watcher and an event-based job for bulk insert and then create another job to rebuild indexes on the table.
- B. Create a file watcher for the bulk inserts and then create a job to rebuild indexes.
- C. Create a job array and add a job for bulk insert and a job to rebuild indexes to the job array.
- D. Create an event-based job for the file arrival event, then create a job for bulk insert, and then create a job to rebuild indexes.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement is true about profiles?
- A. Resource limits specified in a profile assigned to a user are always enabled.
- B. A user can exist without any profile.
- C. A profile can be assigned only to one user.
- D. Password management using profiles is always enable
NEW QUESTION 9
One of your databases has archive logging enabled and RMAN backups are taken at regular intervals. The data file for the USERS tablespace is corrupt.
Which command must you execute before starting the recovery of this tablespace?
- A. STARTUP FORCE
- B. ALTER TABLESPACE users OFFLINE IMMEDIATE;
- C. SWITCH DATAFILE ALL;
- D. ALTER TABLESPACE users OFFLINE NORMAL;
- E. ALTER TABLESPACE users OFFLINE TEMPORARY;
NEW QUESTION 10
Your database is in NOARCHIVELOG mode. You want to enable archiving for the database. Examine the steps:
1. Execute the ALTER DATABASE ARCHIVELOG command.
2. Execute SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE.
3. Execute STARTUP MOUNT.
4. Set the DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST parameter to $ORACLE_HOME/dbs/.
5. Execute STARTUP NOMOUNT.
6. Open the database.
Identify the required steps in the correct sequence.
- A. 4, 2, 5, 1, 6
- B. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6
- C. 2, 3, 1, 6
- D. 2, 5, 1, 6
NEW QUESTION 11
Your database supports an online transaction processing (OLTP) workload in which one of the applications creates a temporary table for a session and performs transactions on it. This consumes a lot of undo tablespace and generates lots of redo.
Which two actions would you take to solve this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Increase the size of the temporary tablespace.
- B. Enable Automatic Memory Management (AMM).
- C. Enable undo retention guarantee.
- D. Enable temporary undo for the database.
- E. Increase the size of the redo log buffe
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the command: SQL> CONNECT hr/hr@orcl
Which two configurations allow this command to execute successfully? (Choose two.)
- A. In the tnsnames.ora file, the SERVICE_NAME value of CONNECT_DATA should be explicitly suffixed with the domain name.
- B. The SERVICE_NAMES initialization parameter should contain the name orcl in the database host.
- C. The orcl TNS alias should be defined such that it is resolvable by a client running on the database host.
- D. The orcl TNS alias should be defined in the tnsnames.ora file on both the client and the database host.
- E. The TNS_ADMIN environment variable should be set to orcl on the clien
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three statements are true about the Pre-Upgrade Information Tool? (Choose three.)
- A. It clears all user recycle bins in a database and releases their storage space.
- B. It writes a list of invalid SYS and SYSTEM object to the registry$sys_inv_objs table.
- C. It evaluates the dependencies of network utility packages.
- D. It identifies any deprecated and unsupported parameters.
- E. It generates fix-up scripts and automatically runs them to resolve issues that are flagged in the source databas
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the query and its output:
What might have caused three of the alerts to disappear?
- A. The threshold alerts were cleared and transferred to DBA_ALERT_HISTORY.
- B. An Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) snapshot was taken before the execution of the second query.
- C. An Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADOM) report was generated before the execution of the second query.
- D. The database instance was restarted before the execution of the second quer
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three statements are true about the working of system privileges in a multitenant control database (CDB) that has pluggable databases (PDBs)? (Choose three.)
- A. System privileges apply only to the PDB in which they are used.
- B. Local users cannot use local system privileges on the schema of a common user.
- C. The granter of system privileges must possess the set container privilege.
- D. Common users connected to a PDB can exercise privileges across other PDBs.
- E. System privileges with the with grant option container all clause must be granted to a common user before the common user can grant privileges to other users.
Explanation: A, Not D: In a CDB, PUBLIC is a common role. In a PDB, privileges granted locally to PUBLIC enable all
local and common users to exercise these privileges in this PDB only.
C: A user can only perform common operations on a common role, for example, granting privileges commonly to the role, when the following criteria are met:
The user is a common user whose current container is root.
The user has the SET CONTAINER privilege granted commonly, which means that the privilege applies in all containers.
The user has privilege controlling the ability to perform the specified operation, and this privilege has been granted commonly
* Every privilege and role granted to Oracle-supplied users and roles is granted commonly except for system privileges granted to PUBLIC, which are granted locally.
NEW QUESTION 16
You use multiple temporary tables frequently in your database. Which two are benefits of configuring temporary undo? (Choose two.)
- A. Performance improves because less redo is written to the redo log.
- B. Temporary undo reduces the amount of undo stored in undo tablespaces.
- C. Performance improves because data manipulation language (DML) operations performed on temporary tables do not use the buffer cache.
- D. Performance improves because no redo and undo are generated for the temporary table
NEW QUESTION 17
Your multitenant container database has three pluggable databases (PDBs): PDB1, PDB2, and PDB3. Which two RMAN commands may be; used to back up only the PDB1 pluggable database? (Choose two.)
- A. BACKUP PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB1 while connected to the root container
- B. BACKUP PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB1 while connected to the PDB1 container
- C. BACKUP DATABASE while connected to the PDB1 container
- D. BACKUP DATABASE while connected to the boot container
- E. BACKUP PLUGGABLE database PDB1 while connected to PDB2
Explanation: To perform operations on a single PDB, you can connect as target either to the root or directly to the PDB.
* (A) If you connect to the root, you must use the PLUGGABLE DATABASE syntax in your RMAN commands. For example, to back up a PDB, you use the BACKUP PLUGGABLE DATABASE command.
* (C)If instead you connect directly to a PDB, you can use the same commands that you would use when connecting to a non-CDB. For example, to back up a PDB, you would use the BACKUP DATABASE command.
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-062 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 1Z0-062 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Z0-062/ (362 Q&As Dumps)