We provide 1z0 062 dumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1Z0-062 Exam quickly & easily. The 1Z0-062 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 1z0 062 pdf product and material, you can easily pass the 1Z0-062 exam.
Online 1Z0-062 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What happens if a maintenance window closes before a job that collects optimizer statistics completes?
- A. The job is terminated and the gathered statistics are not saved.
- B. The job is terminated but the gathered statistics are not published.
- C. The job continues to run until all statistics are gathered.
- D. The job is terminated and statistics for the remaining objects are collected the next time the maintenance window opens.
Explanation: The stop_on_window_close attribute controls whether the GATHER_STATS_JOB continues when the
maintenance window closes. The default setting for the stop_on_window_close attribute is TRUE, causing Scheduler to terminate GATHER_STATS_JOB when the maintenance window closes. The remaining objects are then processed in the next maintenance window.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement is true about redo log files during instance recovery?
- A. All current, online, and archived redo logs are required to complete instance recovery.
- B. All redo log entries in the current and active logs are applied to data files to reconstruct changes made after the most recent checkpoint.
- C. All redo log entries in the current log are applied to data files until the checkpoint position is reached.
- D. All current, active, and inactive redo logs are required to complete instance recovery.
Explanation: References https://docs.oracle.com/cd/A58617_01/server.804/a58396/ch2.htm
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine the following query output:
You issue the following command to import tables into the hr schema:
$ > impdp hr/hr directory = dumpdir dumpfile = hr_new.dmp schemas=hr TRANSFORM=DISABLE_ARCHIVE_LOGGING: Y
Which statement is true?
- A. All database operations performed by the impdp command are logged.
- B. Only CREATE INDEX and CREATE TABLE statements generated by the import are logged.
- C. Only CREATE TABLE and ALTER TABLE statements generated by the import are logged.
- D. None of the operations against the master table used by Oracle Data Pump to coordinate its activities are logged.
Explanation: Oracle Data Pump disable redo logging when loading data into tables and when creating indexes.
The new TRANSFORM option introduced in data pumps import provides the flexibility to turn off the redo generation for the objects during the course of import. The Master Table is used to track the detailed progress information of a Data Pump job.
The Master Table is created in the schema of the current user running the Pump Dump export or import, and it keeps tracks of lots of detailed information.
NEW QUESTION 4
You executed the following command to create a password file in the database server:
$ orapwd file = orapworcl entries = 5 ignorecase=N
Which statement describes the purpose of the above password file?
- A. It records usernames and passwords of users when granted the DBA role
- B. It contains usernames and passwords of users for whom auditing is enabled
- C. It is used by Oracle to authenticate users for remote database administrator
- D. It records usernames and passwords of all users when they are added to OSDBA or OSOPER operating groups
NEW QUESTION 5
The user SCOTT owns the CUST table that is placed in the SALES tablespace. The user SCOTT opens a session and executes commands as follows:
SQL> INSERT INTO cust VALUES(101, 'JACK'); 1 row created. SQL> INSERT INTO cust VALUES(102, 'SMITH'); 1 row created.
As a DBA, you execute the following command from another session: ALTER TABLESPACE sales READ ONLY; Which statement is true regarding the effect of this command on the transaction in Scott's session?
- A. The command fails as a transaction is still pending.
- B. The transaction in Scott's session is rolled back and the tablespace becomes readonly.
- C. The command waits and the user SCOTT can execute data manipulation language (DML) statements only as part of the current transaction.
- D. The command hangs until all transactions on the objects in the tablespace commit or rollback, and then the tablespace is placed in readonly mode.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about SQL*Loader Express Mode in an Oracle 12c database? (Choose two.)
- A. It loads data faster than conventional SQL*Loader
- B. No data file needs to be specified
- C. It can load data in parallel
- D. It loads data more efficiently than conventional SQL*Loader
- E. It requires Enterprise Manager Express to be configured
Explanation: Reference: https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/learnmore/sqlldr-express-modewp- 1991038.pdf
NEW QUESTION 7
You enabled an audit policy by issuing the following statements:
SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER BY SCOTT;
SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER BY SYS, SYSTEM;
For which database users and for which executions is the audit policy now active? Select two.
- A. SYS, SYSTEM
- B. SCOTT
- C. Only for successful executions
- D. Only for failed executions
- E. Both successful and failed executions
Explanation: * The ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER policy audits commonly used Oracle Database parameter settings. By default, this policy is not enabled.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three statements are true about windows? (Choose three.)
- A. Only one window can be open at any given time
- B. Consumer groups are associated with windows
- C. Windows work with job classes to control resource allocation
- D. The database service name must be provided during windows creation
- E. Windows can automatically start job or change resource allocation among jobs for various time periods
NEW QUESTION 9
Which component resides in the System Global Area (SGA) of a database instance only in shared server connections?
- A. User Global Area
- B. Program Global Area
- C. SQL Query Result Cache
- D. PL/SQL Function Result Cache
NEW QUESTION 10
You upgraded from a previous Oracle database version to Oracle Database version to Oracle Database 12c. Your database supports a mixed workload. During the day, lots of insert, update, and delete operations are performed. At night, Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) and batch reporting jobs are run. The ETL jobs perform certain database operations using two or more concurrent sessions.
After the upgrade, you notice that the performance of ETL jobs has degraded. To ascertain the cause of performance
degradation, you want to collect basic statistics such as the level of parallelism, total database time, and the number of I/O requests for the ETL jobs.
How do you accomplish this?
- A. Examine the Active Session History (ASH) reports for the time period of the ETL or batch reporting runs.
- B. Enable SQL tracing for the queries in the ETL and batch reporting queries and gather diagnostic data from the trace file.
- C. Enable real-time SQL monitoring for ETL jobs and gather diagnostic data from the V$SQL_MONITOR view.
- D. Enable real-time database operation monitoring using the DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.BEGIN_OPERATION function, and then use the DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.REPORT_SQL_MONITOR function to view the required information.
Explanation: * Monitoring database operations
Real-Time Database Operations Monitoring enables you to monitor long running database tasks such as batch jobs, scheduler jobs, and Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) jobs as a composite business operation. This feature tracks the progress of SQL and PL/SQL queries associated with the business operation being monitored. As a DBA or developer, you can define business operations for monitoring by explicitly specifying the start and end of the operation or implicitly with tags that identify the operation.
NEW QUESTION 11
You conned using SQL Plus to the root container of a multitenant container database (CDB) with SYSDBA privilege. The CDB has several pluggable databases (PDBs) open in the read/write mode. There are ongoing transactions in both the CDB and PDBs.
What happens alter issuing the SHUTDOWN TRANSACTIONAL statement?
- A. The shutdown proceeds immediatel
- B. The shutdown proceeds as soon as all transactions in the PDBs are either committed or rolled hack.
- C. The shutdown proceeds as soon as all transactions in the CDB are either committed or rolled back.
- D. The shutdown proceeds as soon as all transactions in both the CDB and PDBs are either committed or rolled back.
- E. The statement results in an error because there are open PDBs.
Explanation: * SHUTDOWN [ABORT | IMMEDIATE | NORMAL | TRANSACTIONAL [LOCAL]]
Shuts down a currently running Oracle Database instance, optionally closing and dismounting a database. If the current database is a pluggable database, only the pluggable database is closed. The consolidated instance continues to run. Shutdown commands that wait for current calls to complete or users to disconnect such as SHUTDOWN NORMAL and SHUTDOWN TRANSACTIONAL have a time limit that the SHUTDOWN command will wait. If all events blocking
the shutdown have not occurred within the time limit, the shutdown command cancels with the following message: ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation
* If logged into a CDB, shutdown closes the CDB instance.
To shutdown a CDB or non CDB, you must be connected to the CDB or non CDB instance that you want to close, and then enter
Database closed. Database dismounted. Oracle instance shut down.
To shutdown a PDB, you must log into the PDB to issue the SHUTDOWN command. SHUTDOWN Pluggable Database closed. Note:
* Prerequisites for PDB Shutdown
When the current container is a pluggable database (PDB), the SHUTDOWN command can only be used if: The current user has SYSDBA, SYSOPER, SYSBACKUP, or SYSDG system privilege.
The privilege is either commonly granted or locally granted in the PDB.
The current user exercises the privilege using AS SYSDBA, AS SYSOPER, AS SYSBACKUP, or AS SYSDG at connect time.
To close a PDB, the PDB must be open.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true about Oracle Managed Files (OMF)? (Choose two.)
- A. OMF cannot be used in a database that already has data files created with user-specified directions.
- B. The file system directions that are specified by OMF parameters are created automatically.
- C. OMF can be used with ASM disk groups, as well as with raw devices, for better file management.
- D. OMF automatically creates unique file names for table spaces and control files.
- E. OMF may affect the location of the redo log files and archived log files.
Explanation: D: The database internally uses standard file system interfaces to create and delete files as needed for the following database structures:
Tablespaces Redo log files Control files Archived logs
Block change tracking files Flashback logs
RMAN backups Note:
* Using Oracle-managed files simplifies the administration of an Oracle Database. Oracle-managed files eliminate the need for you, the DBA, to directly manage the operating system files that make up an Oracle Database. With Oracle- managed files, you specify file system directories in which the database automatically creates, names, and manages files at the database object level. For example, you need only specify that you want to create a tablespace; you do not need to specify the name and path of the tablespace's datafile with the DATAFILE clause.
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the resources consumed by a database instance whose current Resource Manager plan is displayed.
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. An attempt to start a new session by a user belonging to DSS_QUERIES fails with an error.
- B. An attempt to start a new session by a user belonging to OTHER_GROUPS fails with an error.
- C. The CPU_WAIT_TIME column indicates the total time that sessions in the consumer group waited for the CPU due to resource management.
- D. The CPU_WAIT_TIME column indicates the total time that sessions in the consumer group waited for the CPU due to I/O waits and latch or enqueue contention.
- E. A user belonging to the DSS QUERIES resource consumer group can create a new session but the session will be queued.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three database operations can be performed only at MOUNT state? (Choose three.)
- A. performing Flashback Database
- B. renaming control files
- C. enabling or disabling ARCHIVELOG mode
- D. re-creating control files
- E. performing full database recovery
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine this command executed on a client that is remote from the database server. SQL> CONNECT hr/hr@orcl Which two are required for this command to connect the SQLPLUS client to a database instance? (Choose two.)
- A. An orcl TNS entry must be defined in the client-side and server-side tnsnames.ora files
- B. An orcl TNS entry must be defined in the client-side tnsnames.ora file
- C. A service name must be defined to the listener that matches the service name in the orcl TNS entry
- D. An orcl TNS entry must be defined in the server-side tnsnames.ora file
- E. The service name orcl must be defined to the listener
NEW QUESTION 16
The DEFERRED_SEGMENT_CREATION parameter is set to TRUE in your database instance. You execute the following command to create a table:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The table is created without a segment because the storage clause is missing.
- B. A segment is allocated when the first row is inserted in the table.
- C. A segment is allocated when an index is created for any column in the table.
- D. The table is created and extents are immediately allocated as per the default storage defined for its tablespace.
- E. A segment is allocated for the table if the ALTER TABLE… ALLOCATE EXTENT command is issue
NEW QUESTION 17
Your database supports a DSS workload that involves the execution of complex queries: Currently, the library cache contains the ideal workload for analysis. You want to analyze some of the queries for an application that are cached in the library cache.
What must you do to receive recommendations about the efficient use of indexes and materialized views to improve query performance?
- A. Create a SQL Tuning Set (STS) that contains the queries cached in the library cache and run the SQL Tuning Advisor (STA) on the workload captured in the STS.
- B. Run the Automatic Workload Repository Monitor (ADDM).
- C. Create an STS that contains the queries cached in the library cache and run the SQL Performance Analyzer (SPA) on the workload captured in the STS.
- D. Create an STS that contains the queries cached in the library cache and run the SQL Access Advisor on the workload captured in the STS.
Explanation: * SQL Access Advisor is primarily responsible for making schema modification recommendations, such as adding or dropping indexes and materialized views. SQL Tuning Advisor makes other types of recommendations, such as creating SQL profiles and restructuring SQL statements.
* The query optimizer can also help you tune SQL statements. By using SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL
Access Advisor, you can invoke the query optimizer in advisory mode to examine a SQL statement or set of statements and determine how to improve their efficiency. SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor can make various recommendations, such as creating SQL profiles, restructuring SQL statements, creating additional indexes or materialized views, and refreshing optimizer statistics.
* Decision support system (DSS) workload
* The library cache is a shared pool memory structure that stores executable SQL and PL/SQL code. This cache contains the shared SQL and PL/SQL areas and control structures such as locks and library cache handles.
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-062 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 1Z0-062 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Z0-062/ (362 Q&As Dumps)