It is more faster and easier to pass the 1z0 062 dumps by using 1z0 062 dumps. Immediate access to the oracle database 12c installation and administration 1z0 062 pdf and find the same core area 1z0 062 dumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check 1Z0-062 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. You want to take a consistent whole database backup. Which two statements are true in this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. The user-managed backup consists of only formatted data blocks.
- B. The database must be shut down to take a user-managed backup.
- C. The RMAN backup contains only data files.
- D. The RMAN backup can be performed while the database is open.
- E. The database must be in MOUNT state to take RMAN backu
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three file types are stored in the Fast Recovery Area by default in a traditional nonOMF file system? (Choose three.)
- A. online redo log files
- B. parameter file
- C. multiplexed copies of the current control file
- D. archived log files
- E. Flashback Data Archive files
- F. Flashback logs
NEW QUESTION 3
You are connected to a pluggable database (PDB) as a common user with DBA privileges. The STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is PDB_MODIFIABLE. You execute the following: SQL > ALTER SYSTEM SET STATISTICS_LEVEL = ALL SID = ‘*’ SCOPE = SPFILE; Which is true about the result of this command?
- A. The STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to all whenever this PDB is re-opened.
- B. The STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to ALL whenever any PDB is reopened.
- C. The STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to all whenever the multitenant container database (CDB) is restarted.
- D. Nothing happens; because there is no SPFILE for each PDB, the statement is ignore
NEW QUESTION 4
You determine that database performance is sub-optimal due to hard parsing statements. Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM) is disabled for your database instance.
Which tool would you use to get advice on how to improve performance?
- A. Memory Advisor for the PGA
- B. SQL Access Advisor
- C. Memory Advisor for the shared pool
- D. SQL Tuning Advisor
Explanation: References: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E25178_01/server.1111/e10897/montune.htm#CHDGFCFJ
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three features work together, to allow a SQL statement to have different cursors for the same statement based on different selectivity ranges? (Choose three.)
- A. Bind Variable Peeking
- B. SQL Plan Baselines
- C. Adaptive Cursor Sharing
- D. Bind variable used in a SQL statement
- E. Literals in a SQL statement
NEW QUESTION 6
Your database instance is started by using a server parameter file (SPFILE). You execute the following command to change the value of the LOG_BUFFER initialization parameter:
ALTER SYSTEM SET LOG_BUFFER=32 M;
What is the outcome of this command?
- A. The parameter value is changed and it comes into effect as soon as space becomes available in the SGA.
- B. It returns an error because the value of this parameter cannot be changed dynamically.
- C. The parameter value is changed and it comes into effect at the next instance startup.
- D. It returns an error because SCOPE should be set to MEMOR
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the parameters:
Your database instance is started with a PFILE.
You want to increase the size of the buffer cache. Free memory is available to increase the size of the buffer cache. You execute the command:
SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET DB_CACHE_SIZE=1024M; Which is the outcome?
- A. Change is applied to the current instance, but does not persist after instance restart.
- B. The value is changed only in the PFILE and takes effect at the next instance startup.
- C. The value is changed for the current instance and in the PFILE.
- D. It fails because the SCOPE clause is missin
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement is true about the Oracle central inventory directory (oraInventory)?
- A. oraInventory must not be shared by all Oracle software installations on a single system.
- B. If ORACLE_BASE is set to /u01/app/oracle for the oracle user during an installation, OUI creates the Oracle Inventory directory in the /u01/app/oracle/ oraInventory path.
- C. lf an OFA-compliant path is not created and the ORACLE_BASE environment variable is not set during an Oracle Database installation, the Oracle Inventory directory is placed in the home directory of the user that is performing the installation.
- D. Oracle software owners must be members of the same central oraInventory group, but they need not have this group as their primary group.
Explanation: References https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/CWLIN/usrgrps.htm#CWLIN483
NEW QUESTION 9
Your database is configured in ARCHIVELOG mode. Examine the RMAN configuration parameters:
Examine the command:
RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE PLUS ARCHIVELOG DELETE INPUT;
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It fails because the DELETE INPUT option can be used only with the BACKUP AS COPY command
- B. It creates image copies of the archivelogs
- C. It creates a backupset of archive log files
- D. It creates image copies of the database files
- E. It fails because the DELETE INPUT option can be used only with the BACKUP AS BACKUPSET command
NEW QUESTION 10
A database instance is started by using an SPFILE. The database is configured in ARCHIVELOG mode and the control file autobackup is configured. Daily full database backups are performed by using RMAN.
You lost all control files due to media failure.
Given the steps to recover from the error in random order:
1. Shut down the instance, if it is not already down.
2. Restore the control file from autobackup to a new location.
3. Start the database instance to NOMOUNT state.
4. Recover the database to the point of failure of the control file.
5. Open the database with the RESETLOGS option.
6. Mount the database.
7. Update the SPFILE with the new location of the control file by using the ALTER SYSTEM command. Identify the correct sequence of the required steps.
- A. 1, 3, 2, 6, 7, 4, 5
- B. 1, 3, 7, 2, 6, 4, 5
- C. 1, 3, 2, 4, 5
- D. 1, 2, 6, 4, 5
- E. 1, 6, 2, 4, 5
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about Automatic Storage Management (ASM)? (Choose two.)
- A. It mounts databases and diskgroups to make ASM files available to database instances.
- B. It spreads files proportionally across all disks in a diskgroup, aiming to ensure that all the disks in a diskgroup have the same I/O load.
- C. It automatically places each disk from an external redundancy diskgroup in its own failure group.
- D. It divides files into extents and allows an extent to span disks.
- E. It mirrors data at the allocation unit (AU) level across failure groups within a normal or high redundancy diskgrou
NEW QUESTION 12
You want to reduce fragmentation and reclaim unused space for the SALES table but not its dependent objects. During this operation, you want to ensure the following:
- A. Long-running queries are not affected.i
- B. No extra space is used.ii
- C. Data manipulation language (DML) operations on the table succeed at all times throughout the process.i
- D. Unused space is reclaimed both above and below the high water mar
- E. Which ALTER TABLE option would you recommend?
- F. DEALLOCATE UNUSED
- G. SHRINK SPACE CASCADE
- H. SHRINK SPACE COMPACT
- I. ROW STORE COMPRESS BASIC
Explanation: References: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b28310/schema003.htm
NEW QUESTION 13
What is pre-requisite to alter a role?
- A. You should be granted the DBA role.
- B. You should set the OS_ROLES parameter to true.
- C. You should be granted the role with the GRANT OPTION.
- D. You should have the ALTER ANY ROLE system privileg
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three statements are true about Automatic Workload Repository (AWR)? (Choose three.)
- A. An AWR snapshot shows the SQL statements that are producing the highest load on the system, based on criteria such as elapsed time and CPU time.
- B. AWR data is stored in memory and in a database.
- C. All AWR tables belong to the SYSTEM schema.
- D. The manageability monitor (MMON) process gathers statistics and creates an AWR snapshot that is used by the self- tuning components in a database.
- E. An AWR snapshot contains system-wide tracing and logging informatio
NEW QUESTION 15
You want to prevent a group of users in your database from performing long-running transactions that consume huge amounts of space in the undo tablespace. If the quota for these users is exceeded during execution of a data manipulation language (DML) statement, the operation should abort and return an error. However, queries should still be allowed, even if users have exceeded the undo space limitation.
How would you achieve this?
- A. Specify the maximum amount of quota a user can be allocated in the undo tablespace.
- B. Decrease the number of Interested Transaction List (ITL) slots for the segments on which these users perform transactions.
- C. Implement a profile for these users.
- D. Implement a Database Resource Manager pla
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two are true concerning a multitenant container database with three pluggable database? (Choose two.)
- A. All administration tasks must be done to a specific pluggable database.
- B. The pluggable databases increase patching time.
- C. The pluggable databases reduce administration effort.
- D. The pluggable databases are patched together.
- E. Pluggable databases are only used for database consolidatio
NEW QUESTION 17
You execute the commands:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The create user command fails if any role with the name Sidney exists in the database.
- B. The user Sidney can connect to the database instance but cannot perform sort operations because no space quota is specified for the temp tablespace.
- C. The user Sidney is created but cannot connect to the database instance because no profile is default.
- D. The user Sidney can connect to the database instance but requires relevant privileges to create objects in the users tablespace.
- E. The user Sidney is created and authenticated by the operating system.
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-062 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-062-dumps.html (New 362 Q&As)