Guaranteed of 1z0-1053 real exam materials and free draindumps for Oracle certification for IT candidates, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1z0-1053 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Oracle Benefits Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials exam Today!
Oracle 1z0-1053 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
To which two benefits objects can Year Period be attached to?
- A. Program
- B. Plan Type
- C. Plan
- D. Option
NEW QUESTION 2
Which is NOT a derived factor type?
- A. Hours Worked
- B. Full-Time Equivalent
- C. Compensation
- D. Grade
NEW QUESTION 3
A company offers its employees a choice of four plans within a health insurance plan type. However, the company wants to compulsorily enroll an employee into one plan.
What must the minimum and maximum plan limit be set at Plan Type level?
- A. Min = 1, Max - 1
- B. Min = 1, Max = 2
- C. Min = 0, Max = 1
- D. Min = 0, Max = 0
NEW QUESTION 4
A Global Dental Plan has the following options attached to it: Option 1: Employee Only
Option 2: Employee Plus Spouse
Option 3: Employee Plus Spouse Plus Children
The company wants an employee to select only one option which will be restricted for two years. After two
/ears the employee will get an opportunity to enroll into a new Global Dental Plan. For example, an employee was hired on July 23, 2015 and enrolled into the plan. The employee cannot make a new selection until July 2i, 2017 as the plan is restricted.
How can you configure this scenario for the company?
- A. Configure a New hire with the addition of child and Marriage life events to the Global Dental Plan with an enrollment period1 date as Formula, Configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at the plan tab.
- B. Configure a New hire with the addition of child and Marriage life events to the Global Dental Plan with an enrollment period start date as of event dat
- C. Configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at all three option level
- D. Then configure a person selection formula type with the logic of creating an enrollment opportunity every 2 years.
- E. Configure a New hire life event to the Global Dental Plan with an enrollment period start date as of event dat
- F. Then configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at the plan tab.
- G. Configure a New hire with the addition of child and Marriage life events to the Global Dental plan with an period start date as of event dat
- H. Configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at all three option levels.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your customer decided to use some delivered explicit life events in their business. What is your next step as an HCM Consultant after defining triggers as per the retirement?
- A. Associate the life events with only flexible benefit programs.
- B. Associate the life events only with benefit plans which are not in a program.
- C. Associate the life events only with benefit plans which are in a program.
- D. Associate the life events with benefit plans or program.
- E. Associate the life events only with Core benefit programs.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which benefit object must be created prior to creating an option?
- A. Rate
- B. Plan Type
- C. Plan
- D. Coverage
NEW QUESTION 7
Can you change the column text of primary and secondary rates on the Benefit self-service page?
- A. No, a change option is not available in the Configure Grouping Display task.
- B. Yes, a change option is available in the Enrollment Configuration task.
- C. Yes, a change option is available in the Configure Grouping Display task.
- D. No, a change option is available in the Configure Grouping Display task, but it doesn't allow a text change.
NEW QUESTION 8
What rate is used for the flex credit program to adjust the total cost of the program?
- A. Standard Primary Rate
- B. Standard Rollover Rate
- C. Rollover Rate
- D. Standard Secondary Rate
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two are program types when you configure Flex Credits?
- A. Other Credits
- B. Core
- C. Flex
- D. Flex Credits and Core
NEW QUESTION 10
1. A benefits administrator entered a New Hire event on May 1, 2015. The life event originally occurred on January 1, 2015.
2. The Transfer event occurred on January 10, 20lb.
3. The Timeliness rule was configured for both life events to 90 days and the collapsing rule was also set When the participation evaluation process runs on May 5, 2015, the process does NOT evaluate the Marriage
event or collapse any events.
Which two are reasons for this?
- A. No collapsing rule was set.
- B. The process doesn't evaluate other events that occur later than the Marriage event until you decide what action to take for that event.
- C. The employee is not eligible for life events.
- D. The Marriage event occurred before the Transfer event.
NEW QUESTION 11
How do you set up a Termination life event to end coverage at the end of the month?
- A. Coverage and Rate Date Ranges: Coverage Start Date: End of the MonthPrevious Coverage End Date: First of the Next Month
- B. Coverage and Rate Date Ranges: Coverage Start Date: First of the MonthPrevious Coverage End Date: End of the Month
- C. Coverage and Rate Date Ranges:Coverage Start Date: First of the Next Month Previous Coverage End Date: End of the Month
- D. Coverage and Pate Date Ranges: Coverage Start Date: End of the MonthPrevious Coverage End Date: End of the Month
NEW QUESTION 12
How many life events can be included in a collapsing rule?
- A. 10
- B. 8
- C. 12
- D. 7
NEW QUESTION 13
A medical plan (not in program) has the Defined Rate frequency set as Monthly and the Communicated Rate frequency set as Per Pay Period. The pay period is defined as bi-weekly.
The rate has been defined with the calculation method as Flat Amount = 65. The currency defined at the plan is U.S.D. There are 26 payroll periods in the plan's year period.
What is the communicated rate value?
- A. 40
- B. 130
- C. 32.5
- D. 30
NEW QUESTION 14
A company offers a benefits plan to its employees that includes:
1) Health coverage plan for employee and family
2) Top up health coverage plan at extra premium
3) Life insurance plan for employee and family
4) In Network Dental Insurance plan
5) Out of network Dental insurance plan
6) Eye care plan
How many plan types do you need to configure for this customer?
- A. 5
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 15
Given that premiums are calculated on a monthly basis in accordance with the most common business of benefit suppliers.
What can you define so that participants who are covered by a plan for less than a full have no premium obligation?
- A. Standard Rate Value
- B. Standard Coverage Volume
- C. Standard input Value
- D. Standard wash Rule formula
NEW QUESTION 16
A benefits administrator can see these statuses of life events-
1. New Hire processed on 28-Apr-2016.
2. Marriage detected on 1-Jun-2016. What do these statuses imply?
- A. New Hire LE is complete but not close
- B. Marriage LE is triggered but has not yet made elections.
- C. New Hire l-E is complete and close
- D. Marriage IE is triggered but has not yet made elections.
- E. New Hire IF is complete and close
- F. Marriage LE is triggered and has made elections.
- G. New Hire LE is complete and close
- H. Marriage LE is triggered because of the data change.
NEW QUESTION 17
XX Global Health Plan has multiple options attached.
• Option i: XX Annual Health Insurance
• Option 2: Monthly Health Insurance
The plan cycle starts every year from April 1 to March 31. An employee opted for this plan on July 1, 2015 and his employment service was terminated on Oct 25, 2015- Business wants to trigger a Termination life event on the 12th of the termination month for the employee, irrespective of the actual termination date, for payroll reasons.
Which is the correct configuration for the Life event - Termination?
- A. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Formula" as the enrollment period start date, attaching a customized Enrollment period start date type formula.
- B. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Mid of the month" as the enrollment period start date.
- C. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Number of Days from the event” as the enrollment period start date and the number field as 15.
- D. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Formula" as the enrollment period start date, attaching a customized Enrollment Opportunity type formula.
- E. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan, with "As of event date" as the enrollment period start date.
NEW QUESTION 18
What are the number of train stops available in the Benefits Enrollment self-service page for plan/program enrollment?
- A. 5
- B. 7
- C. The number of train stops can be configured.
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three areas contain tasks to prepare for an open enrollment period?
- A. Person Management work area
- B. Plan Configuration work area
- C. Evaluation and Reporting work areas
- D. Payroll Calculation work area
- E. Enrollment and My Information work areas
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements are true about Enrollment Authorizations?
- A. They appear several times if the participant enters self-service multiple times for a single life event.
- B. If they are implemented, participants must read and accept the terms provided in the text before they are able to enroll.
- C. They are optional to Implemen
- D. If implemented, performing the authorization task is mandatory for the participant.
- E. They appear only the first time that the participant enters self-service enrollment for multiple life events.
- F. They are optional to implemen
- G. If implemented, performing the authorization task is optional for the participant.
NEW QUESTION 21
An employee logs into the self-service page. The employee enters into one plan and makes an election in the plan available. While making electrons, the employee notices that the option's rate amount isn't displayed in the total summary section on the right side of the page.
Which is a reason for this problem?
- A. The rate activity type for payroll information is configured as cost.
- B. The rate activity type for payroll information is configured as employee contribution.
- C. The rate is configured as secondary rate and not primary rate.
- D. The rate is inactive.
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1053 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-1053/ (New 60 Q&As Version)