We provide 2V0-761 Dumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass VMware 2V0-761 Exam quickly & easily. The 2V0-761 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 2V0-761 Exam Questions and Answers product and material, you can easily pass the 2V0-761 exam.
Also have 2V0-761 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two configurations can prevent unauthorized email access on non Workspace ONE registered devices? (Choose two.)
- A. Mobile Access Gateway
- B. Mobile Application Management
- C. Conditional Access
- D. Powershell
- E. VMware Enterprise Connector
NEW QUESTION 2
What two ways can an administrator use to safeguard sensitive email content? (Choose two.)
- A. Implement the Unified Access Gateway.
- B. Configure the Device Enrollment Program.
- C. Implement SEG Proxy.
- D. Deploy email compliance policies.
- E. Deploy device token authentication.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following criteria can an admin use to create a smart group? (Choose three.)
- A. User Group
- B. Device Serial Number
- C. Device IMEI Number
- D. Platform and Operating System
- E. Device Model
- F. Device Compliance Status
NEW QUESTION 4
A company wants to micro-segment their network to provide applications access to a segmented network while using the VMware Tunnel.
Which VMware solution can be used to implement micro-segmentation?
- A. NSX
- B. vSphere
- C. vROps
- D. vSAN
NEW QUESTION 5
Match the steps to configure a HTTPS binding in IIS with a new certificate.
NEW QUESTION 6
A device on the Internet is not able to connect to the VMware Tunnel.
Which three are the VMware recommended troubleshooting steps an administrator could take to resolve this issue? (Choose three.)
- A. Telnet from the Tunnel front-end server to the Tunnel back-end server.
- B. Ping from the Internet to the Tunnel back-end server.
- C. Check the configuration on the console.
- D. Telnet from the Tunnel front-end server to the Console server.
- E. Telnet from the Internet to the Tunnel front-end server.
NEW QUESTION 7
What iOS payload can be used to prevent attachments from a managed email configuration being saved to unmanaged locations?
- A. Managed Domains
- B. Restrictions
- C. Launcher
- D. Content Filter
NEW QUESTION 8
Which authentication method supports Mobile SSO?
- A. LDAP
- B. Fingerprint authentication
- C. Integrated Windows Authentication
- D. SAML
NEW QUESTION 9
Which component needs to be installed to import Horizon VDI applications into Workspace One?
- A. VMware AirWatch Content Gateway
- B. VMware AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
- C. VMware Enterprise Systems Connector
- D. VMware Tunnel Appliance
NEW QUESTION 10
How does an administrator re-evaluate compliance for email policies after making changes to an email compliance policy rule?
- A. Click Re-evaluate compliance for this device.
- B. Deactivate and then reactivate the changed email compliance policy rule.
- C. Click Run Compliance.
- D. Reactivate the device endpoint.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which email policies can be enforced on a device not registered with Workspace Services, but is still trying to access email through the Secure Email Gateway?
- A. Device must be in a specific geo-location.
- B. Device must be password protected.
- C. Device must be using an approved mail client.
- D. Device must not be compromised.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are three types of console customizations that can be performed? (Choose three.)
- A. Color themes
- B. Cascading Style Sheets
- C. HTML settings
- D. Export settings
- E. Fonts
- F. Logos
NEW QUESTION 13
What are two methods by which compliance is measured? (Choose two.)
- A. Engine Compliance
- B. Root Compliance
- C. Enterprise Compliance
- D. Real Time Compliance
- E. Cloud Compliance
NEW QUESTION 14
A company has an organization group which is used only to register devices for executives. The administrator has noticed that employees are using that Group ID to register their own devices without authorization.
How can the administrator prevent future registrations into this organization group?
- B. Publish a Restriction Profile to devices in the organization group.
- C. Make the Group ID blank for the organization group.
- D. Create an enrollment restriction for the organization group.
NEW QUESTION 15
What two steps would an administrator take to troubleshoot iOS devices that are not communicating with the console? (Choose two.)
- A. Confirm that the iOS devices have network connection.
- B. Confirm that the APNs certificate is still valid.
- C. Confirm that AWCM is running.
- D. Confirm that the VPP token is valid.
- E. Confirm that DEP is enabled.
NEW QUESTION 16
What three components does the Workspace ONE configuration wizard set up for the administrator? (Choose three.)
- A. API connectivity between VMware Identity Manager and Horizon
- B. Mobile Single Sign-On
- C. Workspace ONE catalog
- D. API connectivity between AirWatch and VMware Identity Manager
- E. Conditional access policies
- F. API connectivity between AirWatch and Horizon
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-761 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-761-dumps.html (New 65 Q&As)