Your success in 2V0-761 Free Practice Questions is our sole target and we develop all our 2V0-761 Exam Dumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 2V0-761 Exam Dumps material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 2V0-761 Exam Questions and Answers for VMware 2V0-761 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Check 2V0-761 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which Linux command grants the current user account temporary root privileges for a short period of time?
- A. chmod u+x
- B. ./
- C. chmod 777
- D. sudo
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two actions can a user perform in the Self Service Portal? (Choose two.)
- A. Remove unmanaged applications
- B. Create a user
- C. Increase data usage limit
- D. Perform a device wipe
- E. Register a device
NEW QUESTION 3
What setting would need to be modified to prevent a user from performing an enterprise wipe on their device from the Self Service Portal?
- A. AirWatch Agent Setting
- B. User Role
- C. Device Ownership type
- D. Device Restriction profile
NEW QUESTION 4
What configuration must an administrator setup to allow users to add their own network shares to VMware Content Locker through the Self Service Portal?
- A. Admin Repository
- B. Manual Template
- C. Personal Content
- D. Automatic Template
NEW QUESTION 5
Which uses the built-in Kerberos Distribution Center service to authenticate requests?
- A. Android Mobile SSO
- B. VMware Unified Access Gateway
- C. iOS Mobile SSO
- D. Windows Hello
NEW QUESTION 6
Which feature allows an administrator to upload and assign content directly from the AirWatch Console?
- A. Managed Content
- B. User Repository
- C. Personal Content
- D. Admin Repository
NEW QUESTION 7
What Android device requirement must be met to push an application from the Google Play Store and have it silently install on a device?
- A. Register with Android Enterprise
- B. Google Developer access
- C. G-Suite compatible
- D. Supervised
NEW QUESTION 8
A company is currently using PowerShell integration with Office 365 as an email solution.
Which PowerShell command can be used for retrieving a list of devices in your organization that have active Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync partnerships?
- A. Get-ActiveSyncDeviceClass
- B. Get-Mailbox –Identity $identity
- C. Get-MobileDevice –Mailbox $mailbox
- D. Set–ActiveSyncMailBoxPolicy
NEW QUESTION 9
Which feature allows administrators to preconfigure user data on managed public applications?
- A. App Wrapping
- B. AirWatch SDK
- C. VMware Tunnel
- D. AppConfig
NEW QUESTION 10
What are two ways of launching Horizon VDI applications through Workspace ONE? (Choose two.)
- A. HTML5 Web browser
- B. Workspace ONE application
- C. VMware Content Locker
- D. AirWatch Agent
- E. Horizon client
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the standard conditional access policy for Workspace ONE to ensure only managed and compliant iOS devices can access assigned applications?
- A. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS) AND Device ComplianceIf the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) Password
- B. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS) AND Device ComplianceIf the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) None
- C. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS)If the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) VMware Verify Multifactor Authentication
- D. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS) Device ComplianceIf the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) None
NEW QUESTION 12
What can an administrator subscribe to for advanced notice of pending releases and updates?
- A. Support Announcement emails
- B. Product Announcement emails
- C. Forum Announcement emails
- D. Knowledge Base Announcement emails
NEW QUESTION 13
What Android EMM technology does the Workspace ONE application require to support Adaptive Management?
- A. Android Enterprise
- B. Samsung KNOX
- C. G-Suite Applications
- D. Device Administrator
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two requirements must be satisfied to push an internally developed application to an Android Enterprise managed device? (Choose two.)
- A. Supervise the device
- B. Integrate with Google Apps for Business
- C. Upload as an internal application to the console
- D. Leverage a Google Developer Account
- E. Publish in the Google Play Store
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three occur on an Android device when it goes through Adaptive Management and becomes
Workspace ONE Managed? (Choose three.)
- A. The Android for Work version of VMware Workspace ONE app gets activated.
- B. The Android device immediately goes through Android OS update.
- C. The Android device prompts user to backup internal storage to Google Cloud.
- D. The Work folder gets created on the Android device.
- E. The original VMware Workspace ONE app gets activated.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two registration modes are available for Android Enterprise (commonly referred to as Android for Work) endpoints? (Choose two.)
- A. Work Managed
- B. Work Company
- C. Work profile
- D. Work Supervised
- E. Work Corporate
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-761 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-761-dumps.html (New 65 Q&As Version)