Master the AD0-E200 Adobe Analytics Architect content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Examcollection AD0-E200 sample question. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real AD0-E200 questions in our Adobe AD0-E200 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Adobe AD0-E200 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Adobe AD0-E200 braindumps and pass your exam.
Adobe AD0-E200 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
How many times can dimensions be broken down in an Analysis Workspaces panel?
- A. 3
- B. More than 5
- C. 2
- D. 5
NEW QUESTION 2
There are plans at your organization to implement a new eVar to capture internal search terms on the company website. After speaking with multiple stakeholders. It has been determined that all search terms used during the visit should receive credit for success events.
Based on this information which allocation type should be selected in the report suite eVar settings?
- A. Most Recent (Last)
- B. Linear
- C. Participation
- D. Original value (First)
NEW QUESTION 3
You are asked to audits the from tracking pixel of the XTZ Corporation. The form has three fields and as you are interacting with the fields, you discover an image request fired on each interaction. Please refer the screen grab of the Contact from the tracking pixel as shoran below.
Based on the tracking pixel screenshots, which of the following events will be inflated?
- A. Orders
- B. Page View
- C. proView
- D. purchase
NEW QUESTION 4
Given the referrer:https// mydomain adobe.com.com mail/#inbox Which is the referring root domain?
- A. Mydomain
- B. Adobe.com
- C. Mydomain.adobe.com
- D. adobe
NEW QUESTION 5
While reviewing analytics report for your website one day, you open up to the exit links report and notice it is empty. After manually testing some exist links on your site. You do not see the any image requests firing for external links either.
What could be causing the missing images for external links? Select two.
- A. s.linkInternalFilters has not been property defined
- B. s.trackExternalLinks is set to false
- C. s.trackLink has not been properly defined
- D. s.trackDownloadlinks is set to true
- E. s.link tracVar is set to false
NEW QUESTION 6
What does it mean when the override test channel box is channel for a channel In the marketing channel processing rules?
- A. All marketing channels will receives partial credits for conversion
- B. All marketing channels will receive full credit for conversions
- C. That channel will receive first touch credit for conversions
- D. That channel will receive last touch credit for conversion
NEW QUESTION 7
There have been question in your organization about adding supplemental data to the campaign tracking codes. What are three available methods for adding metadata to campaigns codes? Select three.
- A. Import file through FTP import
- B. Import file through campaign data utility
- C. Use the classification rule builder
- D. Import file through browser import
- E. Configure auto classification in report suite settings
NEW QUESTION 8
How many development instances does Adobe Launch allow?
- A. Unlimited
- B. Ten
- C. Three
- D. One
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is the correct way to set an s.t10 call?
- A. s.tl(‘’this’’.o’’. pageA)
- B. .tl(‘’this’’.o’’. pageA’)
- C. .tl(‘’this’’.o’’. pageA):
- D. .tl(‘’this’’.o’’. pageA):
- E. .tl(‘’this’’.o’’. pageA’)
NEW QUESTION 10
Which reports provides about how visitors arrive at your site? Select three.
- A. Campaigns
- B. Marketing channels
- C. Internal URL
- D. Visitor profile
- E. Search Engines
NEW QUESTION 11
Match the debugging parameters to the associated variables. Select the correct answer for each step from the dropdown list.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 12
What is an appropriate use of Processing Rules?
- A. Divide a variable value at a delimiter and put part of it into prop43
- B. Set an event every time the VISTA rule sets ‘’Bing organic in the tracking code report
- C. Copy a Context Data variable value into avar10
- D. Cause a VISTA rule running on eVar1 to be processed after marketing Channels
NEW QUESTION 13
What is a unique characteristics of libraries in Launch?
- A. Libraries can be shared across properties in the same Launch account
- B. libraries can toe deployed directly to any environment
- C. Multiple libraries can be deployed on to your staging environment
- D. The core extension needs to be in your upstream resources or now resources
NEW QUESTION 14
A company ‘’XYZ Corp’’ has multiple department and would like to restrict access to data to different business based on their own department. What would be the contest ways of restricting the data? Select two.
- A. Create a global report suite with an evar set to the department then create virtual suite based on that eVar.
- B. Create indusial report suites with an eVar set to the site name then create a rollup of the suite
- C. Create segments for each department and share the appropriate segment with the analyst suite.
- D. Create individual reports suites for each department and assign each analyst the access
NEW QUESTION 15
What credit success events does participation assign to all values of an eVar that were passed during a visit?
- A. None
- B. Full
- C. Linear
- D. partial
NEW QUESTION 16
Which item must be embedded in your pages to asynchronously deploy Adobe Analytics with Launch?
- A. Reference to AppMeasurment.js
- B. Reports $ Analytics page code
- C. Header and Footer code
- D. Header code
NEW QUESTION 17
Which settings determiners how long Adobe will a custom eVar value?
- A. Merchandising
- B. Correlation
- C. Allocation
- D. Classification
- E. expiration
NEW QUESTION 18
You have validated that eVar10 is being correctly set In the image request being sent to Adobe. However , you run the corresponding report you do not see that value when you run the eVar10 report in Adobe Analytics. What could be two reasons for this issue? Select two.
- A. eVar10 is not enabled in the report suite settings
- B. There is a VISTA rule that is overwriting the value
- C. There is a processing Rule that is overwriting the value
- D. There is a bot rule that is overwriting the value of eVar10
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following can you achieve with a processing rule?
- A. Segment data based on user-related data IP address operating system, browser type version, or the value of any variable population via implementation.
- B. Concatenation category and page name in a prop for easier reporting
- C. Segment data into separate report suites by domain name
- D. URL patterns , or directories
- E. Separate or copy data into multiple report suites
NEW QUESTION 20
While reviewing data for an existing site, you notice that all search terms captured in a custom variable during a visit credit toward success events.
Which of the following topics could explain this behavior? Select two.
- A. Last Touch Allocation
- B. Participation
- C. Serialization
- D. Linear Allocation
- E. Merchandising
NEW QUESTION 21
You have been asked to write technical specifications to add tracking to the internal search functionality of site. Given the following requirements. What is the most efficient solution to be implemented?
Custom eVar5 will capture the internal search term Custom prop5 will capture the internal search term
Event3 is a customer event that is set each time a search occurs.
NOTE: Values in branches [ ] are dynamic meaning that they will vary based on the search term types by the site visitor
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 22
What is the most granular way to extract data from Adobe Analytics?
- A. Data Warehouse
- B. Download Reports
- C. Data Feed
- D. Analytics API
- E. Report Builder
NEW QUESTION 23
After testing analytics on your QA environment with multiple browser you use see the correct variable and events getting’s set on a 200 status image request. As part of the QA process, you also check the non-report suit to verify data is arriving as expected. After several days you notice that no data has.
What are potential causes? Select two.
- A. The processing rule setup has not finished
- B. The tracking server value is not correctly set
- C. RSID value on the QA environment is not pointing to the correct report rule
- D. Data processing has not been completed on the Adobe servers.
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full AD0-E200 dumps in VCE and PDF From Thedumpscentre.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/AD0-E200-dumps/ (New 71 Q&As Version)