Exam Code: CSM-001 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Certification Provider: GAQM
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass CSM-001 Exam.
Free demo questions for GAQM CSM-001 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
It's come to your attention that some team members feel that Carlos is a negative influence on the team. You can certainly understand why — he believes that everything is doomed. What should you do?
- A. Remove Carlos from the team.
- B. Use Carlos as an asset, particularly during risk identification
- C. Ignore him and hope it goes away
- D. Escalate the issue with the higher authorities
NEW QUESTION 2
Who has the authority to cancel a Sprint?
- A. The team members
- B. The Scrum Master
- C. The Product Owner
- D. The Project Manager
NEW QUESTION 3
When many Scrum Teams are working on a project, what best describes the definition of "done"?
- A. All teams must use the same definition
- B. Each Team defines and uses its own
- C. Each Team uses its own but must make it clear to all other Teams
- D. It depends
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the Scrum?
- A. A framework within which people can address complex adaptive problems, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value
- B. It's not a Agile Framework
- C. Scrum is a complete process to develop software
- D. None of above
NEW QUESTION 5
From the activities given, which is the latest step in sequence of the Scrum framework?
- A. Daily scrum
- B. Sprint retrospective
- C. Sprint review
- D. Sprint planning
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement best describes Scrum?
- A. A framework within which complex products in complex environments are developed
- B. A defined and predictive process that conforms to the principles of Scientific Management
- C. A cookbook that defines best practices for software development
- D. A complete methodology that defines how to develop software
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is not reflected in a Sprint Burn down Chart?
- A. Total Days in Sprint
- B. Number of Tasks Remaining
- C. Day of Sprint
- D. Work Hours Remaining
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following are activities found in the Scrum framework?
- A. Scrum planning
- B. Daily standup
- C. Scrum review
- D. Daily planning
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement below best describes the primary objective of the Sprint Review?
- A. The primary objective of the Sprint Review is to demo the Sprint work for Senior Management
- B. The primary objective of the Sprint Review is to demo the Sprint work and to receive feedback from the Product Owner(s) on the work completed in the Sprint
- C. The primary objective of the Sprint Review is to demo the Sprint work and to receive feedback from the Scrum Mater on the work completed in the Sprint
- D. The primary objective of the Sprint Review is to demo the Sprint work and to recommend ways to work better in the Sprint.
NEW QUESTION 10
True or False: Scrum teams may include cross-functional teams?
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three questions are answered by all Development Team members at the Daily Scrum?
- A. What work am I going to do today?
- B. Why were you late?
- C. What impediments are in the way of my accomplishing my work?
- D. What work did I do yesterday?
- E. How is the Sprint proceeding?
NEW QUESTION 12
In an Agile environment, planning happens at which two levels? (Choose two.)
- A. release planning
- B. backlog planning
- C. sprint planning
- D. product planning
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of these may a Development Team deliver at the end of a Sprint (choose 2)?
- A. A single document, if that is what the Product Owner asked for
- B. An increment of software with minor known bugs in it
- C. Failing unit tests, to identify acceptance tests for the next Sprint
- D. An increment of working software that is "done."
NEW QUESTION 14
The ______ control model requires that every piece of work be completely understood.
- A. Defined process
- B. Empirical Process
- C. Incremental Process
- D. Six Sigm
- E. Process)
NEW QUESTION 15
Who is on the Scrum Team?
- A. Project Manager
- B. Project Owner
- C. Product Owner
- D. Development Team
- E. Manager
- F. CEO
- G. Scrum Master
NEW QUESTION 16
What does the Sprint Backlog consist of?
- A. User Stories, only.
- B. Use Cases
- C. Selected Backlog Items and Tasks
- D. Test cases
NEW QUESTION 17
Under what circumstances should separate Product Backlogs be maintained?
- A. There are several Product Owners for one produc
- B. Each Product Owner should have their own Product Backlog
- C. There are multiple teams working on independent product
- D. Each unique combination of team and product should have an independent Product Backlog
- E. There are multiple product features being developed by the same team.
- F. There are multiple teams working on the components of the same produc
- G. Each team should an independent Product Backlog
NEW QUESTION 18
Development Team members volunteer to own a Sprint Backlog item:
Os membros da equipe de desenvolvimento voluntário de possuir um item do Sprint Backlog:
- A. During the Daily Scrum
- B. Whenever a team member can accommodate more work
- C. Neve
- D. All Sprint Backlog Items are "owned" by the entire Development Team, even though each one may be done by an individual team member
- E. At the Sprint planning meeting
NEW QUESTION 19
______ can change the priority of items in the ______ backlog at any time.
- A. The Team; Product
- B. The Product Owner(s); Sprint
- C. The Product Owner(s); Product
- D. The Scrum Master; Sprint
NEW QUESTION 20
On a new Scrum Team, the Development Team tell the Scrum Master that they don’t feel the need for retrospectives. Which answer is correct?
- A. Discuss with product owner
- B. Start doing retrospectives
- C. None of above
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the maximum amount of time a sprint retrospective should take?
- A. 1 hour
- B. 1 and half hour
- C. 3 hours, for an 30 days Sprint
NEW QUESTION 22
How many principles form the foundation of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development?
- A. 10
- B. 9
- C. 12
- D. 15
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following might the Scrum Team discuss during a Sprint Retrospective?
- A. Methods of communication
- B. The way the Scrum Team does Sprint Planning
- C. Skills needed to improve the Development Team's ability to deliver
- D. Its Definition of Done
- E. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 24
Which objectives are covered as part of Sprint Planning?
- A. Understanding what functionality the Product Owner desires within the next Sprint and figuring out how to do it.
- B. Updating the scope of the release with all Sprints, end dates, and costs
- C. Reviewing current functionality that binds the software solution
- D. Recalculating empirical velocity, adjusting team capacity accordingly, and projecting end dates
NEW QUESTION 25
Which topics should be discussed in the Sprint Review?
- A. the process
- B. coding practices
- C. all of the above
- D. Sprint results
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest CSM-001 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-hub.com CSM-001 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-hub.com/CSM-001-dumps.html (112 Q&As Dumps)