Proper study guides for MB2-715 Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the MB2-715 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Check MB2-715 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a system administrator.
You are working with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 update process to include new features from a major release in your organization.
How often do new features become available through customer-driven updates in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance?
- A. monthly
- B. quarterly
- C. twice per year
- D. annually
NEW QUESTION 2
You are a system administrator.
You have one production instance and three sandbox instances. You are no longer using two of the sandbox instances, The last sandbox instance only requires the customization and configurations from production.
You need to free up as much storage as possible. How can you accomplish this goal?
- A. Delete two sandboxe
- B. Reset the last sandbox.
- C. Reset two sandboxe
- D. Perform a minimal copy on the last sandbox.
- E. Delete two sandboxe
- F. Perform a minimal copy on the last sandbox.
- G. Reset two sandboxe
- H. Perform a full copy on the last sandbox.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your are implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 in an organization where many users have former versions of Microsoft Outlook and Windows.
What is the earliest supported scenario for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook?
- A. Windows 8 and Microsoft Office 2010
- B. Windows 7 SP1 and Microsoft Office 2010
- C. Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2013
- D. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016
NEW QUESTION 4
You are a system administrator responsible for maintaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 at your company.
Management wants a new application built that allows them to manage requests for vendors.
You need to use the app designer to build the new application on Microsoft Dynamics 365. What are three items that can be configured in the app designer? Each correct answer
presents a complete solution.
- A. a site map for the new app
- B. a business rule for the new app
- C. a role to be used by the new app
- D. a dashboard for the new app
- E. a workflow for the new app
NEW QUESTION 5
You are the network administrator for your company.
Management wants to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the sales division. The company has more than 2 million records, currently stored on-premises, that need to be migrated to Microsoft Dynamics 365. The technology director wants you to utilize the Data Loader service for the migration process for the fastest possible migration.
What is a prerequisite for running the Data Loader service in this instance?
- A. The data must be cleansed before using the Import Data Wizard to migrate it to the cloud.
- B. Third-party tools must be installed in order to migrate the data with the Data Loader service.
- C. The data set must reside in Azure on the same data center that hosts the company's Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance.
- D. The data must first be converted to CSV files before uploading it with the Import Data Wizard.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are the administrator of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance.
Staff want to take advantage of Microsoft Exchange inbox folders in Microsoft Outlook to sort and track the email messages they have with customers.
Which action must you take to fulfill their request?
- A. Use smart matching.
- B. Use folder-level tracking.
- C. Use tracking tokens.
- D. Use correlation to track email conversations.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are the system administrator for your company.
You need to deploy an instance to be used when testing third-party the instance after testing is completed.
Which type of instance should you use to accomplish this goal?
- A. preview
- B. sandbox
- C. development
- D. production
NEW QUESTION 8
You are the system administrator for a medical company. You need to configure Microsoft SharePoint Online to work with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Once integrated, which two outcomes can be achieved? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Users can sign in once and do not have to sign in to both Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft SharePoint
- B. Users can create folders in Microsoft SharePoint from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 command bar.
- C. Users can perform Microsoft SharePoint actions from the Microsoft Dynamics 365command bar.
- D. Users can create new site collections in Microsoft SharePoint from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 command bar.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are a Microsoft Dynamics 365 system administrator.
Your organization has acquired a new company in another region, and you need to deploy a production instance for the company's users.
Which statement is true regarding working with multiple instances?
- A. Available storage is shared across all instances.
- B. AH instances must be deployed on the same region.
- C. Users can only access one production instance.
- D. Data from all instances is stored on the same database.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are a system administrator for an organization with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment (hosted in a European data center) and Active Directory Federated Services on-premises. Your organization acquires a new company in the US that is using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online in its own tenant
The US company can continue to use their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online instance as is. All users need to be on the European Active Directory, but they need to use an instance close to them.
What should you do?
- A. Migrate the US instance to the European tenant, and set the instance the US region.
- B. Keep the US tenant and federate Active Directory with both the US and European teanants.
- C. Keep the US tenant, and federate Active Directory with only the European tenant.
- D. Migrate the US instance to the European tenant, and set the instance to the European region.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are a deployment manager for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your company decides to implement Microsoft OneNote, and you need to integrate it to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which two steps should you take to perform this integration? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Turn on Microsoft OneNote integration.
- B. Turn on Microsoft OneDrive for Business integration.
- C. Turn on Microsoft Office 365 Groups integration.
- D. Turn on server-based Microsoft SharePoint integration.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are the technology director for your company.
You need to purchase a subscription to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the sales staff. What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a
- A. Purchase a Business License Premium subscription to Office 365.
- B. Purchase a Microsoft Dynamics 365 subscription
- C. Purchase a subscription through a Microsoft Partner.
- D. Purchase a Microsoft Dynamics 365 subscription through the Office 365 Admin Portal
NEW QUESTION 13
You are an administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your mobile users are often in areas where they do not have Internet access, but they still need to be able to access and edit records through the Dynamics 365 app for mobile phones.
What should you do?
- A. Instruct users to view the needed records prior to entering an area with no Internet access so they can view them through the recent records cache.
- B. Allow users to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, and instruct users on how to configure the offline filters.
- C. Enable the enhanced offline experience in Settings > Mobile Offline in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and adjust the Organization data download filter on each of the needed entities.
- D. In the entity settings under Outlook & Mobile, configure the Organization data download filter for each of the needed entities.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are an administrator for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
When accessing Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the browser on a phone, a user does not see the same fields as when accessing it on a desktop browser.
What should you do?
- A. In the Main form, ensure the needed sections are enabled for phones.
- B. In the Main form, ensure the needed fields are enabled for phones.
- C. In the security roles, ensure the user has privileges for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for mobile.
- D. In the Mobile Express form, ensure the needed fields have been added to the form.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are the technology director for a company that is preparing to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Since sales staff are allowed to bring their own devices to work, you are preparing a list of supported mobile devices that meet the minimum requirements of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which two mobile device environments should be included in you? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. a tablet with 1 GB of memory running Windows 8.1
- B. a 7-inch iPad Mini that has 8 GB of memory and uses Safari
- C. a Windows 10 phone that uses the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app
- D. a tablet with 2 GB of memory running Windows 7
NEW QUESTION 16
You are a system administrator using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You receive notification that an update needs to be scheduled and approved. Where should you perform this task?
- A. In Microsoft Dynamics 365, select Settings and System Notifications.
- B. In the Microsoft Office 365 Admin Center, open the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Admin Center.
- C. In Microsoft Dynamics 365. select Settings and Administration.
- D. In the Microsoft Office 365 Admin Center, select Billing and Subscriptions.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are a system administrator at Contoso, Inc.
You need to ensure that administrative notifications for your production instance are also sent to your external partner.
What should you do?
- A. Add the external partner to the deployment administrators group.
- B. Create an Office 365 group and forward notifications to the group.
- C. Create a security group and forward notifications to the group.
- D. Add the external partner as an additional recipient on the production instance.
100% Valid and Newest Version MB2-715 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/MB2-715-exam-dumps.html (New 90 Q&As)