Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Microsoft MB2-715 (Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment) test on your first attempt.
Free MB2-715 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are the technology director for a company that plans to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You are researching the licensing options and are currently considering Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business edition.
Which two statements accurately describe using this edition? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Business Edition is optimized for organizations that have over 1,000 employees.
- B. Business Edition is optimized for enterprises that use local Microsoft Dynamics AXenvironments.
- C. Business Edition is optimized for organizations that want to host all services in the cloud.
- D. Business Edition is optimized for organizations with 250 employees or less.
NEW QUESTION 2
You work in an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Users need to track emails in Microsoft Dynamics 365 when using a mobile device. Which approach should you recommend?
- A. Add the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, and instruct the users to install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Phones.
- B. Add the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, and instruct the users to access Outlook by using the web application on their mobile devices.
- C. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, and instruct the users on how to track email in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- D. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, and instruct the users on how to go offline.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are a system administrator.
You add a new sandbox instance to your ten How does this affect your storage limit?
- A. It will add 10 GB.
- B. It will add 2 GB.
- C. It will make no change to your storage limit.
- D. It will add 5 GB
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the technology director for a large corporation that is preparing for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
You are deciding which type of licensing to purchase. Your users will only be performing time and expense entry, and record updates.
What is the most cost-effective licensing model available for these users?
- A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, Enterprise edition
- B. Enterprise Edition Plan 2
- C. Team Members Enterprise subscription
- D. Enterprise Edition Plan 1
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a system administrator using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You have recently scheduled and approved an update on your production instance. Testing on a sandbox instance indicates that more time is needed before the production instance is ready for the update.
Which two statements regarding scheduling updates are true? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. A scheduled and approved update can be changed by any user with the correct privileges.
- B. A scheduled and approved update can be changed only by the user who approved it.
- C. A scheduled but not approved update can be changed.
- D. A scheduled and approved update cannot be changed.
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to deploy a new instance, which will be used to conduct training for users for an indefinite period. You need to be able to deploy full copies of the production environment into this new What should you do?
- A. Create a production instance in a new tenant
- B. Create a trial in a new tenant
- C. Create a production instance in the same tenant.
- D. Create a sandbox instance in the same tenant.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are the system administrator at your organization.
You need to synchronize all customization and users from your production instance to your training instance.
What should you perform to accomplish this goal?
- A. a full copy
- B. a clone
- C. a switch
- D. a minimal copy
NEW QUESTION 8
You are configuring forms in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and need to accommodate some users that access Microsoft Dynamics 365 through the app for phones and tablets.
You want to ensure your changes will apply properly to all users regardless of how they access Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What should you do?
- A. Make the configurations on the Main form only, and preview your changes for tablet and mobile.
- B. Make the same configurations on both the Main form and the Card form.
- C. Make the same configurations on both the Main form and the Mobile Express form.
- D. Make the same configurations on both the Main form and the Main Interactive Experience form.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are a systems architect helping a company deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online.
The company currently uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, which is hosted on-premises. The company needs to migrate the data within that system to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which import method should you use to accomplish this goal? (Select two)
- A. Migrate the data by using the Data Loader service.
- B. Upload CRM SQL backup file using the On-Premises to Online Conversion Service.
- C. Restore the CRM 2016 On-premises database in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 administration center.
- D. Export the data to multiple CSV files.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are a system administrator at Contoso, Inc.
You need to ensure that only system administrators and system customizers have access to your development instance. What should you do? (Choose two)
- A. Switch the instance to managed.
- B. Place the instance in Administration mode.
- C. Use Security Groups to control access to the preview instance.
- D. Set the instance to Preview mode.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your company has been using Microsoft Dynamics 365. Business edition for one year. Since then, the size of your company has doubled, and you are using 98% of the storage allotted in your company's subscription.
You need increase the size of your available storage. What should you do to accomplish this goal?
- A. Purchase additional storage for your current subscription through the Microsoft Office 365 Admin portal.
- B. Purchase an additional volume license subscription through a Microsoft Partner for added storage.
- C. Increase the size of the storage allocated in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Admin portal.
- D. Purchase additional storage for your current subscription through the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Admin portal.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are a network services provider for a small sales organization.
The company has no on-premises database for its users and is a complete Bring your own Device (BYOD) environment
You need to create user accounts for the sales staff for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Where should you create these accounts?
- A. Active Directory Federated Services
- B. Microsoft Office 365 administrator portal.
- C. Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal.
- D. Microsoft Dynamics 365 administrator portal.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are a system administrator using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You received an email informing you that you need to schedule the December 2016 update: however, you skipped the June 2016 update.
Which of the following is true?
- A. You can schedule the December 2016 update without scheduling the June 2016 update.
- B. You can skip both updates and schedule all to be completed when the June 2017 update is available.
- C. You must schedule the June 2016 update before you can schedule the December 2016 update.
- D. You can schedule both updates to be completed at the same time.
NEW QUESTION 14
You work with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need to configure a new application for lifecycle management of guide dog training. What are two capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 that allow you to build this application
with a built-in designer? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. SiteMap designer
- B. role designer
- C. workflow designer
- D. app designer
NEW QUESTION 15
You are a network administrator for a company that is preparing for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
Your users use both Windows and Mac laptops. Management wants users to be able to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Out.ook.
What is a requirement for the Office for Mac users?
- A. They must use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
- B. They must have the Opera Web Browser installed.
- C. They must have Google Chrome installed.
- D. They must have the latest Firefox installed.
NEW QUESTION 16
You work for a large organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The organization wants to allow users to install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, but users do not have local administrator rights on their computers.
How should Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook be installed for the users who need it?
- A. by using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- B. by configuring a Group Policy on Active Directory
- C. by using the command line on each computer
- D. by using the download link in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 web application
NEW QUESTION 17
You are the system administrator for an organization that has a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment hosted in country/region 1.
Your organization just acquired a new company in country/region 2.
You need to ensure that the instance created for the users of the acquired company does not share storage space with all of your current instances.
What should you create to accomplish this goal?
- A. a new production instance in country/region 1 on your existing tenant
- B. a new production instance in a new tenant in country/region 2
- C. a new sandbox instance in country/region 2 on your existing tenant
- D. a new production instance in country/region 2 on your existing tenant
Recommend!! Get the Full MB2-715 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/MB2-715-exam-dumps.html (New 90 Q&As Version)