Want to know Testking NSE7_EFW-6.2 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Fortinet Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.2 certification experience? Study Download Fortinet NSE7_EFW-6.2 answers to Latest NSE7_EFW-6.2 questions at Testking. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Fortinet NSE7_EFW-6.2 (Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.2) test on your first attempt.
Online Fortinet NSE7_EFW-6.2 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Four FortiGate devices configured for OSPF connected to the same broadcast domain. The first unit is elected as the designated router The second unit is elected as the backup designated router Under normal operation, how many OSPF full adjacencies are formed to each of the other two units?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 2
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a web diagnose command, and then answer the question below.
Which one of the following statements explains why the cache statisticsare all zeros?
- A. The administrator has reallocated the cache memory to a separate process.
- B. There are no users making web requests.
- C. The FortiGuard web filter cache is disabled in the FortiGate’s configuration.
- D. FortiGate is using aflow-based web filter and the cache applies only to proxy-based inspection.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the followingstatements is true regarding a FortiGate configured as an explicit web proxy?
- A. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy use
- B. This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
- C. FortiGate limits the total number of simultaneous explicit web proxy users.
- D. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy user The limit CAN be modified by the administrator
- E. FortiGate limits the number of workstations that authenticate using thesame web proxy user credentials.This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
The explicit proxy does not limit the number of active sessions for each user. As a result the actual explicit proxy session count is usually much higherthan the number of explicit web proxy users. If an excessive number of explicit web proxy sessions is compromising system performance you can limit the amount of users if the FortiGate unit is operating with multiple VDOMs.
NEW QUESTION 4
Examine the output of the ‘diagnose sys session list expectation’ command shown in the exhibit; than answer the question below.
Which statement is true regarding the session in the exhibit?
- A. It was created by the FortiGate kernel to allow push updates from FotiGuard.
- B. It is for management traffic terminating at the FortiGate.
- C. It is for traffic originated from the FortiGate.
- D. Itwas created by a session helper or ALG.
NEW QUESTION 5
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a diagnose command, and the answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the Weight value?
- A. Its initial value is calculated based on theround trip delay (RTT).
- B. Its initial value is statically set to 10.
- C. Its value is incremented with each packet lost.
- D. It determines which FortiGuard server is used for license validation.
NEW QUESTION 6
Examine the output of the ‘diagnose ips anomaly list’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which IP addresses are included in the output of this command?
- A. Those whose traffic matches a DoS policy.
- B. Those whose traffic matches an IPS sensor.
- C. Those whose traffic exceeded a threshold of a matching DoS policy.
- D. Those whosetraffic was detected as an anomaly by an IPS sensor.
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the IPsec configuration shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
An administrator wants to monitor the VPN by enabling the IKEreal time debug using these commands: diagnose vpn ike log-filter src-addr4 10.0.10.1
diagnose debug application ike -1 diagnose debug enable
The VPN is currently up, there is no traffic crossing the tunnel and DPD packets are being interchanged between both IPsec gateways. However, the IKE real time debug does NOT show any output. Why isn’t there any output?
- A. The IKE real time shows the phases 1 and 2 negotiations onl
- B. It does not show any more output once the tunnel is up.
- C. The log-filtersetting is set incorrectl
- D. The VPN’s traffic does not match this filter.
- E. The IKE real time debug shows the phase 1 negotiation onl
- F. For information after that, the administrator must use the IPsec real time debug instead: diagnose debug application ipsec -1.
- G. The IKE real time debug shows error messages onl
- H. If it does not provide any output, it indicates that the tunnel is operating normally.
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the following traffic log; then answer the question below.
date-20xx-02-01 time=19:52:01 devname=master device_id="xxxxxxx" log_id=0100020007 type=event subtype=system pri critical vd=root service=kemel status=failure msg="NAT port is exhausted."
What does the log mean?
- A. There is not enough available memory in the system to create a new entry in the NAT port table.
- B. The limit for the maximum number of simultaneous sessions sharing the same NAT port has been reached.
- C. FortiGate does not have any available NAT port for a new connection.
- D. The limit for the maximum number of entries in the NAT port table has been reached.
NEW QUESTION 9
When does a RADIUS server send an Access-Challenge packet?
- A. The server does not have the usercredentials yet.
- B. The server requires more information from the user, such as the token code for two-factor authentication.
- C. The user credentials are wrong.
- D. The user account is not found in the server.
NEW QUESTION 10
What global configuration setting changes the behavior for content-inspected traffic while FortiGate is in system conserve mode?
- A. av-failopen
- B. mem-failopen
- C. utm-failopen
- D. ips-failopen
NEW QUESTION 11
Examine the partial output from the IKE real time debug shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Why didn’t the tunnel come up?
- A. IKEmode configuration is not enabled in the remote IPsec gateway.
- B. The remote gateway’s Phase-2 configuration does not match the local gateway’s phase-2 configuration.
- C. The remote gateway’s Phase-1 configuration does not match the local gateway’s phase-1configuration.
- D. One IPsec gateway is using main mode, while the other IPsec gateway is using aggressive mode.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement about memory conserve mode is true?
- A. A FortiGate exits conserve mode when the configured memory use threshold reaches yellow.
- B. A FortiGate starts dropping all the new and old sessions when the configured memory use threshold reachesextreme.
- C. A FortiGate starts dropping new sessions when the configured memory use threshold reaches red
- D. A FortiGate enters conserve mode when the configured memory use threshold reaches red
NEW QUESTION 13
What configuration changes can reduce the memory utilization in aFortiGate? (Choose two.)
- A. Reduce the session time to live.
- B. Increase the TCP session timers.
- C. Increase the FortiGuard cache time to live.
- D. Reduce the maximum file size to inspect.
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the output of the ‘get router info ospf neighbor’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Whichstatements are true regarding the output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. The interface ToRemote is OSPF network type point-to-point.
- B. The OSPF router with the ID 0.0.0.2 is the designated router for the ToRemote network.
- C. The local FortiGate is the backup designated router for the wan1 network.
- D. The OSPF routers with the IDs 0.0.0.69 and 0.0.0.117 are both designated routers for the wan1 network.
NEW QUESTION 15
View these partial outputs from two routing debug commands:
Which outbound interface will FortiGate use to route web traffic from internal users to the Internet?
- A. Both port1 and port2
- B. port3
- C. port1
- D. port2
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of thefollowing statements are correct regarding application layer test commands? (Choose two.)
- A. They are used to filter real-time debugs.
- B. They display real-time application debugs.
- C. Some of them display statistics and configuration information about a feature or process.
- D. Some of them can be used to restart an application.
Application layer test commands don’t display info in real time, but they do show statistics and configuration info about a feature or process. You canalso use some of these commands to restart a process or execute a change in its operation.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following conditions must be met for a static route to be active in therouting table? (Choose three.)
- A. The next-hop IP address is up.
- B. There is no other route, to the same destination, with a higher distance.
- C. The link health monitor (if configured) is up.
- D. The next-hop IP address belongs to one of the outgoing interface subnets.
- E. The outgoing interface is up.
A configured static route only goes to routing table from routing database when all the following are met :
The outgoing interface is up
There is no other matching route with a lowerdistance
The link health monitor (if configured) is successful
The next-hop IP address belongs to one of the outgoing interface subnets
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements about FortiManager is true when it is deployed as a local FDS? (Choose two.)
- A. It caches available firmware updates for unmanaged devices.
- B. It can be configured as an update server, or a rating server, but not both.
- C. It supports rating requests fromboth managed and unmanaged devices.
- D. It provides VM license validation services.
NEW QUESTION 19
View the exhibit, which contains a partial web filter profile configuration, and then answer the question below.
Which action will FortiGate take ifa user attempts to access www.dropbox.com, which is categorized as File Sharing and Storage?
- A. FortiGate will exempt the connection based on the Web Content Filter configuration.
- B. FortiGate will block the connection based on the URL Filterconfiguration.
- C. FortiGate will allow the connection based on the FortiGuard category based filter configuration.
- D. FortiGate will block the connection as an invalid URL.
fortigate does it in order Static URL -> FortiGuard – > Content -> Advanced (java, cookie removal..)so block it in first step
NEW QUESTION 20
A FortiGate is configured as an explicit web proxy. Clients using this web proxy are reposting DNS errors when accessing any website. The administrator executes the following debug commands and observes that the n-dns-timeout counter is increasing:
What should the administrator check to fix the problem?
- A. The connectivity between the FortiGate unit and the DNS server.
- B. The connectivity between the client workstations and the DNS server.
- C. That DNS traffic from client workstations isallowed by the explicit web proxy policies.
- D. That DNS service is enabled in the explicit web proxy interface.
NEW QUESTION 21
Examine the output of the ‘get router info bgp summary’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statement can explain why the state of the remote BGP peer 10.200.3.1 is Connect?
- A. The local peer is receiving the BGP keepalives from the remote peer but it has not received any BGP prefix yet.
- B. The TCP session for the BGP connection to 10.200.3.1 is down.
- C. The local peer has received the BGP prefixed from the remote peer.
- D. The local peer is receiving the BGP keepalives from the remote peer but it has not received the OpenConfirm yet.
NEW QUESTION 22
A FortiGate device has the following LDAP configuration:
The LDAP user student cannotauthenticate. The exhibit shows the output of the authentication real time debug while testing the student account:
Based on the above output, what FortiGate LDAP settings must the administer check? (Choose two.)
- A. cnid.
- B. username.
- C. password.
- D. dn.
NEW QUESTION 23
Examine the partial output from two web filter debug commands; then answer the question below:
Based on the above outputs, which is the FortiGuard web filter category for the web site www.fgt99.com?
- A. Finance and banking
- B. General organization.
- C. Business.
- D. Information technology.
NEW QUESTION 24
An administrator has configured a dial-up IPsec VPN with one phase 2, extended authentication (XAuth) and IKE mode configuration. The administrator has also enabled the IKE real time debug:
diagnose debug application ike-1 diagnose debug enable
In which order is each step and phase displayed in the debug output each time a new dial-up user is connecting to the VPN?
- A. Phase1; IKE mode configuration; XAuth; phase 2.
- B. Phase1; XAuth; IKE mode configuration; phase2.
- C. Phase1; XAuth; phase 2; IKE mode configuration.
- D. Phase1; IKE mode configuration; phase 2; XAuth.
NEW QUESTION 25
What is the purpose of an internal segmentation firewall (ISFW)?
- A. It inspects incoming traffic to protect services in the corporate DMZ.
- B. It is the first line of defense at the network perimeter.
- C. It splits the network into multiple security segments to minimize the impact of breaches.
- D. It is an all-in-one security appliance that is placed at remotesites to extend the enterprise network.
ISFW splits your network into multiple security segments. They serve as a breach containers from attacks that come from inside.
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full NSE7_EFW-6.2 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/NSE7_EFW-6.2-dumps.html (New 91 Q&As Version)